My fitness pal

RubyLouise

Mum to 2 girls
Reaction score
I've just downloaded it on my phone.
Does anyone else use it?
How does it work? I notice there's a news feed and friends section, how do you meet people on there? Is there like a forum or is it just like people you know? X

Yeah i use it.. i dont think its like a forum.
More that you can watch others progress and maybe instant message through it?

I use it and think it's fantastic :thumbup:

There are forums on there when you log onto the website and you can add friends that you meet through the forum and their updates (weight loss, food diary, comments, etc) come up on your news feed, it's a little bit like FB. The forums are also good because people post their success stories with progress pictures, and the forum can be used for general weight loss help and motivation.

The app is very good to help you when you're out and about. If anyone wants to add me my username is slim_donna I could do with a few more friends :)

I think there are many type of pills for fitness but i want to suggest you fresh fruit and vegetables are helpful for you fitness because fresh fruit and vegetables have many vitamins and calories.

my username is sarahgovan if anyone wants to add me :) i've only been on it a few weeks and i've lost 7 pounds x

I downloaded the app recently but still getting the hang of it. It looks good and very detailed, though :)

The app doesn't access the forum but they have a website as well, which is very good and supportive. Well worth checking it out.

I have the app - I suck at remembering to use it though! :(

I'm on it too - I'm a bit obsessed with logging everything! Lost 22lbs sInce I started 5 weeks ago tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->