My FooFoo!

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by flower01, Dec 12, 2009.

1. flower01

flower01 Expecting Baby 3!!

hey ladies! advice needed!

My lady bits feel slightly odd.
    I have just finished antibiotics for an infection that nearly had me admitted to hospital. All is well in that area now and stitches are all good but now and again i get this weird feeling like there is a bubble coming out of my vagina.
    If i hold my hand to the area, it goes away. Its kind of a bubble feeling or could be described as a slight burn, but not painful, just a weird feeling.:wacko:

Has anyone else had this or do you think its my bits still recovering from birth?

im not due to see anyone until my 6 week check, and id prefer not to have anything shoved up there anytime soon!

shall i see if it goes away in the next couple of weeks and if not then see a doc?

thanks ladies!

xx

2. rach321

rach321 Well-Known Member

I had this for a while - just figured it was the muscles down there recovering!

3. xkirstyx

xkirstyx mummy to Jack and Emily

omg im glad its not just me!!!!!! iv not got a clue what it is! xxx

4. Twiglet

Twiglet Mum to 2!

Hehe, it goes by around 5 - 6 weeks. Think its the muscles! I was cut during labour and tore but by 6 weeks I was right as rain again :)

5. Eternal

Eternal Three boys!

I was wondering what that feeling was! Glad you here you are all recovering from your cuts, i was wondering if mine would ever be normal again!