my frer BFN

thank you, am so pleased for you. glad you got your nice strong BFP.

somehow got to persuade my fella to take me out tomorrow so that I can stock up lol

:thumbup:

Yay, thank you. Am so greatful for this place, I know people won't give me false hope, which piccy could you see the line in?

Cool, thank you :) going to possibly test on Monday, but going to see if I can hold out until Wednesday

thank you, am so pleased for you. glad you got your nice strong BFP.

somehow got to persuade my fella to take me out tomorrow so that I can stock up lol

it took some persuasion for me to get those FRERs today. I was up since 7 dying to go out lol.... i had to promise not to test though :p

I think I might just nab the car keys, we need a new kettle and a few other bits so I could always chuck my tests in the basket too lol, am trying to hold in my FMU as long as I can

I think I might just nab the car keys, we need a new kettle and a few other bits so I could always chuck my tests in the basket too lol, am trying to hold in my FMU as long as I can

and were u successful are u going shopping? yeah hold that FMU... once u got the cups in the loo u can always store a sample if u wake up at 5 am or something u can just pee in the cup and go back to sleep and test a bit later lol ... can u tell im a POASaholic?? good luck for you i could never wait til wednesday

x

lol I couldn't wait either and ended up flushing my BFN down the toilet as it wasn't done with FMU. going to test tomorrow morning, I haven't got the patience to hold out until Wednesday

lol I couldn't wait either and ended up flushing my BFN down the toilet as it wasn't done with FMU. going to test tomorrow morning, I haven't got the patience to hold out until Wednesday

oh exciting, let us know how u get on, did u go shopping and bought some cups? i find PIAC much easier....

yep, thats what I got, got a load of cups I can throw away afterwards. got a sinking feeling though that its going to be bfn even after the possible light line from yesterday

yep, thats what I got, got a load of cups I can throw away afterwards. got a sinking feeling though that its going to be bfn even after the possible light line from yesterday

oh no i really hope not :( but if af shows at least u can be sure u will always have FMU for future testing :) i will still keep my fingers crossed for you x

Awwwww thank you
It's not even that I've got the feeling of AF coming on, it's just that it's me, this hasn't been a good year for me, and I just think things aren't going to start going my way yet.

hey EmmyReece!!! :)
well, I definitely think its the start of a BFP. and not only that, but I loooove your siggy ....
It reminds me of my father, and I saved the text to my computer because it moved me so much... Actually, it moved me to tears. I love my father!!!!!!

And Im so glad you had such a great relationship with your's :)
Anyways, I love your faint BFP because Im sure its the start of something!! :)

LOL sorry for rambling... i just always talk about my father & its nice to know that someone else loves theirs the way I do!

awwwww bless you, thank you for replying

I'm feeling a bit sad that my dad won't be here to share in the happiness of our little bfp whenever it happens.

I'm very scared of getting my hopes up, because I would be so disappointed if it turns out to be bfn, so if I seem pessimistic, it's just that I'm scared

Awwwww thank you
It's not even that I've got the feeling of AF coming on, it's just that it's me, this hasn't been a good year for me, and I just think things aren't going to start going my way yet.

hey honey dont worry i had a bad year too i guess its pretty normal to feel this way, u know i did that FRER because i was wishing to be pregnant not because i thought i was.... i really didnt think so....

i hope u will have a better year 2010 with a 2010 baby for you :)

:hugs:

well here's todays bfn lol

Attachments

• DSC00173.jpg
    DSC00173.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 25
That last test looks like it has a line to me!

I know how much it hurts to lose your dad hunny I lost mine in November at the tender age of 47 :cry: xxx

my dad had not long since turned 48 when he died, poor thing had a massive heart attack. that's what prompted me to move back to wales, we were only here on a visit when it happened, I was packing to go back home when the phone rang from the hospital
where abouts are you seeing a line? it wasn't done with fmu so maybe I might get a better result in the morning

my dad had not long since turned 48 when he died, poor thing had a massive heart attack. that's what prompted me to move back to wales, we were only here on a visit when it happened, I was packing to go back home when the phone rang from the hospital
where abouts are you seeing a line? it wasn't done with fmu so maybe I might get a better result in the morning

hon i can see a line too, i just got home and looked at the thread, i can see it too, it looks faint but im sure there is one there, have u got any FRERs? try testing again with FMU tomorrow and post the pic....

sorry to hear what happened to your dad, he was not old :( im always scared this will happend to my dad one day he does not have a healthy lifetsyle at all and i dont see him often as im living abroad :(..... so sorry for your loss, its not been long at all.

btw, my OH is welsh too.... im a foreigner lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->