my frer BFN

See, this is what makes me laugh, I post what I think is a bfn and people see lines lol

I haven't got any frer tests left and after my luck with them lol, I think I'll stick to my cheapie ones, then I won't be so gutted if I ruin one accidentally

I think what's hitting me harder about Dad is that we saw him the night before, yeah he was drunk, but we saw him and he seemed fine, so it was a bit of a shock, then again anything like that is.

where abouts in wales is your oh from?

See, this is what makes me laugh, I post what I think is a bfn and people see lines lol

I haven't got any frer tests left and after my luck with them lol, I think I'll stick to my cheapie ones, then I won't be so gutted if I ruin one accidentally

I think what's hitting me harder about Dad is that we saw him the night before, yeah he was drunk, but we saw him and he seemed fine, so it was a bit of a shock, then again anything like that is.

where abouts in wales is your oh from?

i bet it was a shock but be glad u saw him :) i hope if my dad dies it will be once after i just visited there too. OH is from Newport but he never really lived there only as a small kid. yeah i would go with ICs now too if i were u, if u get lines that u can see too lol then it might be worth doing another FRER. post another pic tomorrow morning. i will do too :)

xoxo

Okie doke, I'll do mine while everyone else is asleep lol, but will probably wake them up with screaming f I get a bfp

Where abouts did you see the line hun?

Really sorry guys but the quality on the pics are absolutely awful this morning, I got BFN again, so really don't think it's going to be happening for me now

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/DSC00179.jpg

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/DSC00181.jpg

sorry hun :hugs: this time i can't see anything... admittedly the quality is not great. hope you will get that BFP very soon. my lines have got even darker so here's some more :dust: for you.... im sure u will have a 2010 baby too :)

when I realised the pic quality was awful I've grabbed the tests out of the bin and taken pics using Chris' phone, I must be mad

is this any better?

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/28092009873.jpg

yeah and now i can see a line again, guess it could be an evap not sure though, i thoguht mine were evaps they didnt get darker for 3 days but the lines started showing faster.... hmm i think it's totally normal to grab tests out of the bin... but then I'm the worst POASaholic :wacko:

when was your AF due again?

I think it was due about a week ago now, going on normal rough length estimation.

The pics were taken after the 3 minute wait, but before 10 minutes was up, so not sure.

I'm coming to the conclusion that maybe it might be a good idea for me to go to the docs and get this checked out. I think I will give it until Friday and then if no darker lines or no AF, maybe get the doc to do a blood test for me

Can anyone else see a line on this latest one??? I think I can see one, but maybe I'm seeing things lol

good idea going to the docs, i tested with an IC today as well as that FRER (talking of addictions lol) andi had a good visible line, it's nowhere near as good as my FRER line but its got darker so yours should have done too im guessing... but u never know with those ICs i have heard of women not having any positive tests for a while and they were still pregnant. and if it's a BFN maybe they can start your period with medication so u can start trying again asap. have u been using OPKs? do u know how many days past O u are?

in the meantime here is some more :dust:

I've not been using any opks or anything like that. I never really saw the need. For some reason I had it in my mind that when we started trying properly it wouldn't take too long. And then all this confusion over whether I am pregnant or not is just driving me mad. I have never wanted anything as bad as I want this and it just feels like I'm getting nowhere, more so because of all the testing and the BFN I get each time. I'm just feeling a little bit sorry for myself :(

I've not been using any opks or anything like that. I never really saw the need. For some reason I had it in my mind that when we started trying properly it wouldn't take too long. And then all this confusion over whether I am pregnant or not is just driving me mad. I have never wanted anything as bad as I want this and it just feels like I'm getting nowhere, more so because of all the testing and the BFN I get each time. I'm just feeling a little bit sorry for myself :(

:hugs: awww hun i completely understand it took me so long and i tested so often with the result BFN. its horrible thats why i would use OPKs, since i used those i always knew when my period was due which made it much easier, no more getting my hopes up when i would be late, sometimes cycles are just longer. on amazon they sell cheap OPKs but if u dont trust those ICs anymore tescos own are not very expensive either so could try them. for me the ICs are working. I know u are upset right now... but don't give up hope I am sure you will get that BFP, maybe not this cycle,,, but you will get one too and I will keep my fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later :)

I can see a line on that one too! I hope these aren't evaps and the start of your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->