My friend wants to invite her on/off boyfriend?

missk1989

Reaction score
My friend has asked if her boyfriend is invited to the wedding and i dont know how to say no. I dont particularly like him and we cant afford to give everyone plus one invites. The main thing is that they are always breaking up and getting back together and i dont want to pay for him and then them break up and have an empty space and spare meal where he should have been. The other reason i dont want to invite him is that he constantly smokes weed. As in chain smokes the stuff. Not what i want anywhere near my wedding. Am i being a bit mean?

No ypur not being mean. Just tell your friend that numbers are tight and that should anyone not go you have other family members you and your hubby to be would rather go. You could invite him that evening if that would soften it a bit?

Good luck xx

If i could invite him to the evening it would be ok but its an hour away from where they live and he doesnt drive. He would have to come all day or nothing. I might just say he is welcome at the night even though i know he wont be able to come. At least then it sounds like im trying to compromise. Thanks!

Yeah I would only behaving him as a nighttime guest if I had to xx

If you feel you really have to invite him, then only invite as a nighttime guest. Just explain how tight your numbers are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->