My friends in labour !!

stephlw25

Reaction score
Not that anyones probley interested ! buy just had a text from my friend saying shes in labour, been having pains since 3am this morning and shes now on the way to hospital !!!

Sorry just had to share! im so excited !!! :lol:

oooo Steph dont u get me broody :lol: What is she having? :D

i know im gonna be waaaaay too broody!!! ha ! shes having a girl according to the scan ! !! calling it Amelia-Jane !
She was due on monday but i seen her a few days ago and her bump had dropped loads so i predicted she would have it at the weekend !!! yay im right !!! lol

Good luck 2 her...Keep us posted.

When u having No 2? After the wedding? ooo not long :wink: :lol:

ooooh how exciting!!!!!! :D:D:D:D good luck 2 ur friend!!!

lol KX well my nurse training will finish end of august so better get that out the way first !! so if we TTC then, jamie will be 2, so if all goes well he will be 3ish when number 2 arrives? well thats the rough plan !!!
What about you?

1 day I don't ever want anymore, the next day I want them close together :roll:

I get confuzzled cause I think it's hard work, Im not one of those people that find it a doddle :oops:

Think u will go b4 me tho :lol:

Dont worry i know exactly how you feel! some days i think that jamies at a anice age right now, do i really want to go back to the sleepless night, feeds every2 hours etc etc !!!!!!!!!!! lol then i think well i dont want him to be an only child!

Then i think i cant wait to go through it all again and get really broody !!!haha! i dont make sence ! must be hormones !!! :lol:

After 32 hours of labour Amelia Jane made her way into the world at 10.30 this morning weighing 7lb 6.5 ! im broody already !!!

Congratulations to your friend :D Steph get making another :wink:

hehe im tempted !! :wink: :lol:

Cant believe how quick she was let home, had baby at 10.30am was home again by 2pm !!!! they must have been desparate for her bed !! :lol:

Jesus :shock: Is it her 1st? :D

Congrats to your friend steph.

Broodyness, whats that???? oh hang on i have a feeling,this may be it.........................

Nope just wind sorry!! :lol:

Sorry hun, no it was for steph but she is ignoring me!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back