My Galactic Staffordshire Wedding

congratulations! love reading about quirky wedding themes like this one :flower:

:rofl: you might need joint friends to sit on his side then... to even things up! :thumbup:

Oooh... looking forward to the engagement story! :)

lol i agree!

Will add a pic of us too so u can see our ugly mugs :)

x

OH My GOD at your engagement story! :rofl:

You don't want to know mine.... think polar opposite! :rofl:

We wanted a hog roast but not allowed at the venue. :(
I love it!
How many will you have at night?

lol Cath - defo an engagement to remember!

Stalking!!!!

Im start my wedding journal ATM!
xx

:wave: will find yours then : D

We wanted a hog roast but not allowed at the venue. :(
I love it!
How many will you have at night?

Haven't really done that list yet but was thinking as its not a set buffet can get away with inviting a few extra if needs be... work colleagues on both sides, other uni mates, distant family members so will prob be between 100-150 with their partner coming etc ... :shrug: I dont know lol!

That cake looks so yummy!

doesn't it just!!!! :D A local farm cake makers does them for about £400-£500 but I know a woman who can for cheaper I hope just need to bat a few eyelids!

Heres the venue that Steve wants and who we are discussing with atm .... https://www.littywoodmanor.co.uk/ Trying to arrange a convenient visit date, until then I wont be 100% lol!

Just found this :) you now have a new stalker! Love the fact that your having a star wars themed wedding, very different/quirky! x

I think I told you this before, but Mike and I started dating on the 4th May 2003 :) you're getting married on our 10 years of being together :) we married on 3/11/07 so will only be married 5.5 years when you tie the knot! Hard to believe how long ago it was, I still have such fond and strong memories of the day!! :) xx

:cloud9: cath ... hope u will still be around that day ;)

:wave: everyone!

One of our local bridal shop have got this promotion on ....

Princess Brides Staffordshire
From the 1st October we are launching a new service ..
Exclusive use appointment , no distractions, no other brides,and our usual fab service ! £30 to include drinks and nibbles, AND a photographic record of your appointment.. capture Mum crying, the great dresses, the ones you didn't like .. lol . you will receive a mini album containing 10 images of your time here at Princess Brides.
If you happen to find your dream dress the whole fee will be refunded, if you don't then the album will still be yours to keep. Various times and days are available

:D might just have to pop in lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->