• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Galactic Staffordshire Wedding

Wedding dress shopping - June 23rd 10:30am precisely!!!!! Just me and mummy - boys are staying with uncle david and daddy!

:wohoo:

I hope you find something that helps you come to a decision on colour scheme! :) You know that any of them will look good right? Just go with the one that ties in best with all the things you want :)

Easier said than done! :D x

:D cheers girls!!!

https://photos.weddingbycolor.com/p/000/013/792/m/88573/p/photo/253962.jpg

ONE YEAR TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venue said only allowed biodegradable confetti on lawns so unsure if im gonna bother, I wasnt really that fussed about it till steve of all people said be nice to walk in a shower of confetti :dohh:

xxx

I think they are fab!!!

the ivory or champagne on white for table dec looks so chic and simple i love it x

^^ my thoughts

Ok so how odd is this ... my fb gets hacked from mexico exactly a year to the date of getting married - mexico is the main place we are thinking of honeymoon!!!!

heres first brooch stem for bouquet - gonna take me ages!!

https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/Wedding/IMG_7374.jpg

That's well weird :wacko:

I LOVE the brooch ... it's gorgeous, can't wait to see the way to bouquet turns out :D x

Im so worried im gonna make a balls of this bouquet .. steve just says well if its naff them we'll just buy you a real one lol!!!

:shock: the cheeky sod! It won't be naff it'll be brilliant hun! I've seen your creativity skills!! X

^^ ty :blush: hope so ... another brooch arrived today - a diamanté leaf

:) that bouquet is gonna be gorgeous!

Less than a year now :)

It's s going to look gorgeous. Just make it with time to spare in case you don't like it. Gives you options! :D

:dance:

Another two brooches arrived - these are little oval ones with crossstich flowers in them in little vintage mounts - very pretty...

I'm Gemma and im addicted to brooches lmao!!!!

Mum has gotten me bags and bags of strings of pearl beads, creams, greys, peaches, pinks etc that a lady had who owned a bead shop has closed down ... not sure what im gonna do with them but sound good and love a freebie!!

Unsure whether to provide confetti - MIL says 'guests bring their own' but i see allsorts of homemade cones etc ..... plus has to be bio degradable .....

:hi: oooh... I know you're going to find something to do with the pearls! :dance:

See... this is a new concept to me... in SA, the bride and groom provide the confetti... at least in the weddings I'd been too because often they vary it up, some using rice/bubbles/rose petals.

We used rose petals! :D

Thats what I thought ... jade what u doing about confetti??

x

oh and

.... brought another brooch! This one is same as a previous one but a better bargain, couldnt say no!

:rofl: if it's nice one then it'll still look nice on opposite side of bouquet :)

its the same as the first one ive made into a 'stem' gold and white petals (if u remember lol!)

:D

Need to get on with honeymoon looking and booking - mexico and singapore in line up but im not convinced - I say benidorm :p only joking! been there :p!!!!!

:rofl:

How exciting! it's such fun planning honeymoon! We were pretty much always heading to Mauritius! so it was just finding the right 5 star hotel that kept us busy! :rofl:

Bear in mind... Jhb to Mauritius is about same distance as UK to Canary Islands! So it just made sense! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->