My Gender Scan is booked!

laura11111

Reaction score
I got a call today from the imaging center and my anatomy/gender scan is booked. December 23...nine days away.

My first wish is for the baby to be healthy...obviously...do we really need to say that?

My second wish is for a girl! I've posted before that I've always wanted a daughter, that I have two boys, and that I don't desire a fourth child.

I'm so excited and nervous. Hopefully, the baby is in the right position or all this emotion for nothing...lol.

Eeee...it could be a very good day or a very bad day.

We're telling everyone it's on a different (later) date so that if it's a boy, I have time to be upset before we tell everyone. If it's a girl, we'll surprise everyone with the news.

Does women's intuition count for these things? With my first two, I hoped for a girl, but felt deep down inside that they were boys. They were. This time, I feel deep down inside that it's a girl. Oh geez...no way of actually knowing.

Good luck Hun I hope you hear girl!
I have 3 boys I desperately wanted a girl last time I cried my eyes out when I found out it was a boy ! I seen he was a boy before she even told me good job the room was dark it passed quickly tho and I was soon happy and he is the most amazing little boy ever ! I couldn't imagine my life without him and I actually enjoy having all the same gender now of course deep down is stil love a girl but we're done at 3 I had 3 in 4 years my baby is 1 next month
Fingers crossed for a girl Hun but if it is a boy you'll be just fine

And I thought baby 3 was a girl for a while I was carrying smaller than my other pregnancys but similar symptoms and as the time went by I just new it was a boy x

Oh wow, how nerve racking for you..! Least you have a date to focus on though and it's not too far away!
How many weeks will you be then?

I've wondered about the intuition thing aswell, wish I knew the answer...!

I found that i cried.... a lot with dd. Dh knew she was a girl because of the sobbing.

I have 3 boys I desperately wanted a girl last time I cried my eyes out when I found out it was a boy ! I seen he was a boy before she even told me good job the room was dark it passed quickly tho and I was soon happy and he is the most amazing little boy ever ! I couldn't imagine my life without him and I actually enjoy having all the same gender now of course deep down is stil love a girl but we're done at 3 I had 3 in 4 years my baby is 1 next month

And I thought baby 3 was a girl for a while I was carrying smaller than my other pregnancys but similar symptoms and as the time went by I just new it was a boy x

Thanks. If it's a boy, I'm going to cry my eyes out too which is why I'm going to tell them to keep it a secret from me, but not my husband. He'll be in the waiting room. He's going to tell me after we leave.

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your boys. I'm sure I will be, but still...well, you know.

Mine are also close together. My oldest is almost 2.5. It's going to be a buys next few years.

Oh wow, how nerve racking for you..! Least you have a date to focus on though and it's not too far away!

Yes. Glad I have the date. I'll be one day shy of 20 weeks. How far along are you and what are you hoping for?

I found that i cried.... a lot with dd. Dh knew she was a girl because of the sobbing.

Did you cry in front of the ultrasound technicians? If yes, did you feel judgement?

I am 13 weeks today. I have 3 boys and hoping for a girl.
I have a private gender scan booked for 15+1 and just really hope that they can tell at that stage and that it's not too early.

Do you have any pictures from your 12/13 week scan, did you have any indication from the nub or anything..?

I cried in in front of th technician it was at a private scan plan I tried to hold it in but as I went into the waiting room I burst into tears there was someone else in the waiting room as well but I didn't care I was literally sobbing I sobbed all the way home .. it only lasted a hour or two tho and I began to tell better I wasn't sad I was having another boy just sad I wasn't having a girl!
Ino what you mean of course we love and are happy wiTh out boys doesn't stop the want of girl
Even now I feel a pang of jealously when I hear someone is having a girl !
I always think maybe I could have one more but where would it end I don't want to have a baby just to get a girl because I really don't want any more kids x

Thanks. If it's a boy, I'm going to cry my eyes out too which is why I'm going to tell them to keep it a secret from me, but not my husband. He'll be in the waiting room. He's going to tell me after we leave.

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your boys. I'm sure I will be, but still...well, you know.

Mine are also close together. My oldest is almost 2.5. It's going to be a buys next few years.

Yes. Glad I have the date. I'll be one day shy of 20 weeks. How far along are you and what are you hoping for?

Did you cry in front of the ultrasound technicians? If yes, did you feel judgement?

No, they assumed i wanted a girl as i had 3 (4 really) boys, i don't think they are judgmental people, i think they have seen so many situations of people freaking out with gender or because they have found something unusual that they wouldn't be bothered with judgment anymore, don't forget people cry with relief and happiness too so don't worry about someone you will never see again seeing you upset or what they think about you xxx

Best wishes to you. I too am pregnant with num3. And I don't want 4!!! I have 2 girls. Just feel so much pressure to have a different sex!

Fingers and toes crossed for you to have your very healthy lady! I'm going back on 23rd too

All the best for your scan Laura! Hope you get to hear :pink:

OMG I will keeping an eye out for an update!

It's a boy. I can't stop crying. I don't feel like talking about it. Just wanted to let you know so youre not wondering.

Oh Laura... huge hugs, thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->