My Gender Scan is booked!

Laura I completely understand how you feel.

Big hugs to you

I cried my eyes out to my mum the other day and I feel so guilty but I couldn't help it.

Big hugs Laura hope your ok and we are here if you want to talk just wanted to say this was me I had two boys and really wanted a girl ..
it was a boy and I cried my eyes out it didn't last long and I was soon happy !
He's the most amazing little boy and I love having 3 boys now x so sorry you didn't get your girl I won't be trying again either x

Hope you're ok Laura, been thinking of you x

I just want to say thanks for all the support and kind words. I actually haven't dealt with it yet. If I start to think about it, I cry. So I just don't think about it. My husband and I have talked about trying for a fourth in a couple years. I don't really want more than three, but right now it's easier for me to see myself with four children than to give up my dream of having a daughter. Watch me get a fourth boy. Ugg.
I know I need to get dealing with this soon as I'll have a baby in my arms in 14 weeks or so.
Blah...also been a bit preoccupied emotionally with another situation. My dad was diagnosed with cancer a week before I found out I was pregnant. His fight isn't over yet, but chemo has stopped working. Anyway, I'm not looking for sympathy. Just thinking that might be the reason why I'm not coming to terms with this baby being another boy.

Sorry to hear about your Dad Laura, and also that you're not dealing well with the GD. We're all hear to listen and offer support xx

Sorry to hear about your dad, I hope you're all ok. Sorry you also didn't get your little girl. I also have 3 boys and wouldn't swap them for the world but still can't accept I won't have my little girl. You're not alone, massive hugs

Laura youve had such a load to carry. I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

I'm having my third girl and I am
Considering 4 too.... maybe our life is destined ti be filled with more children?!?!

I am sure when you see your baby you'll love every inch of him. You're dealing with so so much in yoUr life it's totally understandable that you can't deal with gender at this time.

My DH doesn't know our baby's gender and it's awful knowing this alone. Are you telling people you know the gender? It's awful when people say ohhh do you want a boy/girl this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->