My girl is now a boy

littlelegs91

Reaction score
I went for a 28 week scan today as they are worried about a low birth rate at 20 weeks we was told we was having a girl but today they are saying a boy and pointed out two testicles and a willy ahhhh I have another scan in 4 weeks and obviously going to make sure they look again! I now need a name to go with tallulah x

Oh wow congrats! I’ve a few few friends this happened to x

Oh wowsers hon. How do you feel?

This happened to my friend! Except she went and bought everything pink and done the nursery all girly, she didn't find out until he was actually born! Everything had to go back and be repainted and stuff hahaha! He's 7 now and definitely not a little girl lol! Good luck on your baby boy :)

Oh gosh this scars me! I haven’t had any scans since 20 weeks when we were told girl. Everything is pink!!

I feel fine lol I wasn’t bothered either way on sex my husband is so excited now and my daughter is so upset that she isn’t getting a sister and keeps saying the doctors must have it wrong as it must be a girl xx

Ure gonna have to start thinking boys names now hon bless ya.
I've had 2 scans one at 16 and 20 weeks both confirmed boy but I'll be having growth scans (first one is on Tuesday) then every 3 weeks after that and I will just get them to double check lol.
There was a womon who was next to me when I on the ward after I had my son and she was told she was having a small boy. And she ended up having a 10LB girl outch

Ure gonna have to start thinking boys names now hon bless ya.
I've had 2 scans one at 16 and 20 weeks both confirmed boy but I'll be having growth scans (first one is on Tuesday) then every 3 weeks after that and I will just get them to double check lol.
There was a womon who was next to me when I on the ward after I had my son and she was told she was having a small boy. And she ended up having a 10LB girl outch
Wow 10lb!! at my 28 week scan he was around 3lb they wasn’t going to see me again as he is growing fine but the man said I’ll bring u back and we will check again haha. So back on the 30th of July x

Oh my God I couldn't imagine squeezing a 10 pounder out of there! They say bigger babies are easier to push out but I think there is a limit hahaha!

Oh my God I couldn't imagine squeezing a 10 pounder out of there! They say bigger babies are easier to push out but I think there is a limit hahaha!
Tell me about it my daughter was only 5 pound 8 haha xx

Oh wow ! Congratulations !

The sonographer told my sister she was having a boy. Another scan few weeks later and the sonographer told her girl. Birth of baby all girl!

Tell me about it my daughter was only 5 pound 8 haha xx

My two were 7lb and 8lb 4 and my boy who was the biggest was easiest to push out! I'm expecting this baby to be much bigger, my OH was a 10lb baby and I'm already pretty huge, I'm just praying it's all water at this stage otherwise I'll panic! Hahaha

No need to worry about big babies XD Your body makes your baby as big as your body can handle it. My first DD was 9lbs 3 oz 22 inches. She was a pain in the ass to push out, got her out in 90 minutes, and I tore slightly, enough to get stitches. My second DS was 10 lbs 5 oz 21.5 inches and he was out within 5 minutes and no tears at all. Trust your body. For me I can't even imagine having a baby under 9 lbs and less than 21 inches.

Also it tends to happen more for girls turning into boys I think if I remember correctly. Praying mine is still a girl when she is born.

No need to worry about big babies XD Your body makes your baby as big as your body can handle it. My first DD was 9lbs 3 oz 22 inches. She was a pain in the ass to push out, got her out in 90 minutes, and I tore slightly, enough to get stitches. My second DS was 10 lbs 5 oz 21.5 inches and he was out within 5 minutes and no tears at all. Trust your body. For me I can't even imagine having a baby under 9 lbs and less than 21 inches.

Also it tends to happen more for girls turning into boys I think if I remember correctly. Praying mine is still a girl when she is born.

Oh my gosh I hope that's the case lol I tore twice and this baby is measuring almost 2 weeks ahead, I'm hoping it was just a huge growth spurt and he will even out a bit now, I cant deal with the stitches, the after pain of them is worse than the actual birth! No one ever tells you that do they lol x

I feel fine lol I wasn’t bothered either way on sex my husband is so excited now and my daughter is so upset that she isn’t getting a sister and keeps saying the doctors must have it wrong as it must be a girl xx

I had a scan last week at 26+1 and app he is 2lb 4oz. She said its normol but I'm a bit worried.
I have another growth scan on 6th Aug at 30+1 and then another at 34 weeks.
My biggest baby was 8lb 15 but he was 14 days over due so he has extra growing time.
My smallest was 5lb 7oz but I was induced early at 35+4. I have the same health problems this time so being induced no later than 37 weeks but it will more likely be 36 weeks so he won't be massive but I'm still a little concerned lol.

My goodness, glad your OH has taken it well and you seem in grand spirits too. Must have been quite the surprise

Hope he's still a he at your next scan

And congrats!!

Wow congratulations, that must have been a surprise! Did you find out any update yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->