My Girls!

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
I am a mummy to prems.

Chloe and Jaycee were born at 29 weeks and 6 days weighing 3lb10oz and 3lb5oz, Due to an infection I caught through my IV drip and ending up with septicaemia and delivery them early by emergency c section under general anaesthetic.

I was very lucky as my girls were bigger than average and only needing to be ventilated whilst they moved them to another hospital.

They were always kept together and they only were seperated when travelling because the NHS do not have any vehicles equipt to carry two babies at the same time. Not as early as mine were.

Jaycee was transferred immediately to the William Harvey in Kent and Chloe stayed behind for a few hours so I was able to see her. I saw her for 10 minutes and then she had to go.

My girls have made me so proud, from being that early and small to now being a year old is amazing.

I would love to hear yours and your amazing childrens stories..

xx

Hello Laura

Your girls sound fab!:happydance: So lovely to hear your story! x

:waves: Hi Laura

My lil chicks story is in the link in mysignature, so feel free!

How cool is that your LO's were pretty good sizes!!!!

Yeah they were. I had steroid injections but I am not too sure if that played a part in it.
I dont think I would have carried much longer even if i didnt have an infection!! x

Congratulations on the birth of your girls.
Isn't it weird how different NHS districts vary as my 29 week twins (1lb 8oz and 3lb 4oz) were transferred together.

I didnt know they could take them together.

When I asked the team why they wouldnt be going down he said they dont have a vehicle with all the equiptment on the NHS, Maybe like you said just my district..
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->