my god.. :(

I've looked back on some of your posts and haven't seen anything that you mean about what he'd done to you. I did see that he did not want to sign the birth certificate.

Quite honestly, I know it's tough to put your feelings...hate, love, mad, etc....aside but it seems to me like he did try to reach out to your daughter. That's a good sign irregardless of whether you both get back together or not. He may very well regret his decision.

Men show love differently at times and have a hard time showing their emotions. Could be that he does love you but is now too proud.

Like I said, I don't know the full story so cannot be on anyone's side. But, do think of your daughter and the fact that her daddy may have had a change of heart and will do right by her.

:hugs:

thank you for the advice, i am trying to come to terms with the possibility he is changing his mind, i havent given many details about what has been going on, i just didnt think it was appropriate in case someone who knew him might come across my posts and relay too much info back to him if they recognise whats been going on. my family has said that it has gone too far and is too proud to go back on what he has been saying for months.. i guess im willing to give him a chance if would just talk to me. thankyou again

It could be that his parents have put some sense into him. I am sure that they helped do that because they want to be involved.

Do give him another chance to right his wrongs when it comes to his daughter. Time will tell honey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->