My gorgeous Jude <3

You must be so proud Ellie! That sounds like a really rough birth- but you went through it beautifully and now you have your amazing son home with you! Hope the stitches aren't too bad. Ouch!

And your mom sounds really sweet :)

Sounds like you had a rough time, but you produced a lovely little boy right there :thumbup: xx Well done hunni :hugs: You did great

I dont read a lot of birth stories Ellie, but I have just read yours and thought fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. :rofl:

You're so brave, hunny, and what a big lad he is. Rest assured with him being big he will be strong lad and fight off any infections and things easy!

wow, If I didnt already have quintin, ellie you would have scared me outta giving birth!

congrats hun

wow, If I didnt already have quintin, ellie you would have scared me outta giving birth!

congrats hun

:blush: dont mean to scare anyone, i just had a TERRIBLE experience :nope:
Stitches still taking it outta me, i cant do what i wanna do and its pissing me off summat cronic! I'm not sure, but i suspect i may have a little nerve damage, my leg keeps losing its feeling :nope:

Thanks for sharing your birth story hun. Congrats and well done.

Aww congrats I hope mine isn't that big I don't know how you did it!

I loooooooved this birth story lol congratulations and Jude is the perfect name for your perfect new bundle.

i had to hold back tears reading your story Ellie! Well done for going through all that!!! I will admit i am abit scared now though :shock: I don't think i could be as brave as you!! :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->