My Gorgeous Lil Man Is Here xx

kitten x

Proud Mummy Of 4 xx
Reaction score
Hi girlies x long thread sorry xx

Im on :cloud9: at the moment i cant stop kissin and starin at my lil man :kiss: .

Wel as you all no i had a sweep on tues the 9th which was my due date, the dr was confident it was a good sweep she said she was very hopefull, it was uncomfortable and felt like period pains but i was glad it was done as i just wanted my lil man here, i got home and told my fella what happened what was said and also told him if this sweep doesnt work i can go bk for another with my midwife the following week then on the 21st was my induce date but as you all no i didnt want to be induced or be left for 12days, anyway at home i was having pains but not bad just period like pains, i told my fella i wanted an early nite coz i didnt feel gud and didnt sleep the nite b4 coz the fort of the sweep kept me awake so an ealy nite was what i needed.

4am i was woken with a full bladder and gettin pains and my tummy was going harder than it normally has but i could take the pain so went for a wee and got bk in bed, 5am again the pains still here but i was ok my fella said, 'its happening isnt it this is it, are you ok, do you want to get up? bless him i said ' no im ok i want stay in bed as the pain is ok and their not frequent , 6am they were getting stronger and i was breathing and i said to my fella ok i want get up now so we came downstaires but the tv on and made a drink and put the heating on, fella was like shall i get the kids up and take them to our friends i said aw no leave them coz it was 6 and i said im ok the pain is stopping.

I was lay on the sofa timing the contractions at 1st every 7-8mins but then they stopped till about 6.20am then they come thick and fast i kept timing them and carl looked at me and said 'im getting a shower hes coming. So im timing the contractions while carl is getting ready and sorting the kids at gone 7 i said to him ok i got to go i cant take the pain anymore so he rang our friend who was having the kids for us he then walked them over the road came bk and called an ambulance coz i needed pain relief the lady was talking to me while they were on the way but it was getting so bad and the contractions were now 2mins they arrived and it was 2 women and im sorry but they were so rude my parnter wants to complain, anyway, walkin to the ambulance and gettin contractions was the weirdest pain ever. soon as i got in the ambulance i was given gas and air and it was good didnt help completely but felt gud.

It took about 10mins to get to the hospital they put me straight into the delivery room and onto the bed as they told me i was fully dilated, hooked me up to the gas and air and put me on the monitor to keep eye on lil mans heartbeat and contractions, not long after bein on the bed and bein checked my waters broke but i was having the erge to push b4 they broke so it all happened so fast.

As i was pushing i could feel him moving down but the mw couldnt understand why they hadnt seen him yet and i was getting tired plus lil man was getting stressed as his heartrate was dropping she told me i needed to do 3 long pushes with my contractions as i was only doing 2but i explianed i couldnt do more than 2 coz my contractions were so short but so intense, she then said that turnin round on the bed so i was on my knees may help him move down the ubend bit of the pelvis i just wanted him here and was scared coz of his heartrate so i agreed but she had to take the gas and air off me as lil man was stressed so i was drug free and so scared and in pain, my fella carl was my rock i was sooooo tired and i felt like i couldnt go on but he was tellin me i could and was making sure i had water, he was tellin me how proud of me he was and tellin me how soon we wud be meeting our lil man, he kept saying come on babe one more push.

After bein on my kness for a bit which helped coz the mw said she could see the head, carl asked her what colour hair coz i guessed he would be blonde, she said hes got dark hair i couldnt wait to see him, i was then asked to lay bk on my back coz the dr was coming in to help coz they said id being pushing for long and were concerned, the dr came in and checked which didnt go down well it was uncomfortable an the last fing i needed so i grabbed her arm it was sooooo painfull, but she said she understood and said that she cud see abit of strong muscle that was holding him back so she explained she was going to try and help on my next set of contractions, i dont no what she did but my fella carl calls her super dr , with the next contractions and the drs help i finally pushed and felt my lil man coming.

It took a few pushes and a hand from carl to sqeeze, plus still no gas and air so i def needed his hand, and at 9.54am my lil man was born and handed straight to me it was very emotional for both me and carl, this is the 1st birth of any of our children ive seen him cry at the birth , mind you at points thru the birth he looked like he was gona pass out he was totally drained of colour bless him, i couldnt believe how perfect he is and cudnt take my eyes off him i was giving him so much kisses, so while the mw sorted me out and did all her checks, me and carl were just on cloud9 with our gorgeous lil man.

X:hugs:X CARSON MAYES, 7LBS, BORN 10/02/10 @ 9.54AM X:hugs:X

I cut the cord as carl was a bit squeemish bless him, which felt really good i just wanted to bond as much as i cud with my lil man , gave him his first feed about 30-45mins after the birth and after the mw had done all they had to, its my 1st time breastfeeding and im nervous about everythin ive got to do but im loving it, just watchin him feed and being so close i cant stop starin at him, we were left alone for a while as they were busy, i had a shower which felt so good and of course me and carl chatted about the whole mornings events and fings which had gone off and i told him wen i looked over how ill he looked, he said it was coz of the pain i was in made him feel so helpless and ill, but i have to say he was brill i cudnt of done it without him thats for sure x

We were transfered upto the labour ward at about 2pm and i was so tired but stil on cloud9, carl had to leave at 2.30pm as he had to get home for the kids i didnt want him go nor did he but i knew i wud be home 2moz and i was just enjoyin my lil man.

After all tests on tues which he passed no problems at all we were allowed home and here i am now still with the biggest smile on my face x

1st nite home lastnite (thurs) i was nervous but was fine fed about 3times thru the nite will keep u all posted x

Attachments

• IMGP1968.JPG
    IMGP1968.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 56
Awww Lianne!

He is a beautiful lil man and I am so happy for you and Carl. I am o proud of you too! I havent stopped smiling too! xx

I love you all so much and when you finish kissing and cuddling him can you give him one from me too. (Carson that is not Carl LOL) Although, sod it Carl you can have a big sloppy kiss and hug from me for looking after Li so well!
:happydance:CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY:happydance:
LOVE ME
XXXXXX

I am so happy:cloud9::hugs:

Awww Lianne!

He is a beautiful lil man and I am so happy for you and Carl. I am o proud of you too! I havent stopped smiling too! xx

I love you all so much and when you finish kissing and cuddling him can you give him one from me too. (Carson that is not Carl LOL) Although, sod it Carl you can have a big sloppy kiss and hug from me for looking after Li so well!
LOVE ME
XXXXXX

Awwwwwwwwwww peach that is so sweet every word x

thank u so much x lol i wil tell carl about the kiss im sure he wil take it up :haha: x

love ya loads to hun x u have been with me all the way thru from 14wks to seeing my lil man arrive ur a very special friend to me xx:hugs:

Awww Lianne!

LOVE ME
XXXXXX

Awwwwwwwwwww peach that is so sweet every word x

thank u so much x lol i wil tell carl about the kiss im sure he wil take it up :haha: x

love ya loads to hun x u have been with me all the way thru from 14wks to seeing my lil man arrive ur a very special friend to me xx:hugs:

It has been such a plesure for me to have been with you through out your journey hun! I have enjoyed every minute of it and I am looking forward to continuing our friendship and journey together!

You are a very special friend to me to. Love you lots!

Thank you for letting me share this with you! :kiss:

massive congratulations honey :D :D

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g