my hair is falling...

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
am i gonna be bold ? It's everywhere, i mean eveyrwhere, on the baby; his legs,arms,head,neck,lol
bed,floor,bathroom,OH's clothes....
when its gonna stop? it started last month. LO was crying while i was feeding him which was not normal, so i turned the light on and my long hair was around his neck,poor baby n silly mummy's hair

My lo is already 4 months old and mine is still falling out like crazy. I'm hoping that it isn't still pregnancy related and maybe just my meds aren't quite right for my thyroid but I'm going to be talking to the doc next week and will be asking then

Mine is falling out too... I am surprised I am not bald yet :(

Mine did that after I gave birth and stopped taking the prenatals and my hormones changed, but rest assured ladies, you won't go bald! (I hope!) I left a trail of destruction everywhere I went and the worst was that you could always tell when I cooked because my poor husband would find my hair in the food! *gross* hahaha :p

I'm thinking about cutting my hair short, but i had this long hair for years and i love it. don't know really what to do, too much hair all over the house

Try taking iron tablets. One of the causes of hair falling out in women is lack of iron. Our LO's depleted our iron supplies!

I have the same problem and the moment I'm good and take my tables for a few days it gets much better.

no no no no please dont cut your hair you wont go bald

Mine has only just stopped and still falls out more then it used to before i had Riley it does stop try tieing it in a bun thats what i did to try and stop it from going all over the house it used to scar me when i washed my hair cause so much came out was all entwined in my fingers was horrible but you wont go bald

its cause when your pregnant u dont loose half as much hair so it makes up for it after you have had the baby thats what my hairdresser said anyway lol

Mine is ding the same, an dis finally slowing down. It is a hormonal thing. While pregnant the hormones stop the hair from falling out as it normally does. Once those hormones are gone after birth, it all makes up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->