My hair - is it too much?

Thanks girls, maybe it was in my head? I haven't noticed as many people looking. I have been wearing my hair up though so maybe the can't see the color as well but it doesn't matter anyways. I like it and it's all that counts. I really appreciate everyone's honesty. :D

I cant see it hun, im also a hairdresser.. just because people stare doesn't mean they think its weird, they're properly admiring it!

You can't see the color? I am confused. :wacko: LOL
I can barely see the colour either from your photographs tbh. I think we need to see a better picture.

Although as an ex hairdresser and currently typing with red hair-dye stained hands, I'm all for rocking crazy hair :rofl:

I can now on the new pictures you put on my phone wouldn't let me click to view them abit bigger thats Prob why!! I like it :) very unique!!x

I really like it, much tamer than I imagined!

I really like it, much tamer than I imagined!

My hair dresser said that it's a tame version of bold colors but it's still kind of "out there" for even my style. I have never had so much different bold coloring in my hair at once. Before this I had natural brown hair with blonde highlights and red low lights but I only had maybe a handful of red low lights on my entire head so it wasn't too much. Before that I had very dark brown hair with a soft brown caramel as a highlight.

I was envisioning something different originally when I went in for these colors but it came out like it's pictured and I still really like it. She did black ends on every layer of my hair, not in a blocked fashion (like how I originally wanted). She talked me into doing the black pieces throughout my head because it would give it more color and make the red pop. So I agreed and this is what I got! I am not sure if I will keep the color for long since red is super hard to keep in hair. I did get some "color treatment" shampoo for my hair that is specifically for red hair colors so I hope it keeps the color alive longer.

Use cold water to wash your hair too (I know, horrid!) it will save the color longer- (my hair is like MrsRhead's too and this is what i have to do!)

I love it. When i was at uni i had purple highlights and one point and copper another time. I have natural blonde hair. When i became teacher i couldent do anything like that again and now its just my natural colour. The colours really suit you

I think it's fine and I live in the bible belt USA. lol!

There was a girl in one of my classes who dyed the ends of her hair bright pink. Then she shaved half her head. THAT looked horrible.

Yours looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->