My head is Blagged?

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
I know that "Blagged" can be used in a few circumstances like "I blagged something" or "She blagged this off of him" ect. However, a friend of mine just used the term "My head is blagged" before going offline (so i can't ask her, lol). What does that even mean, that she's tired? or that she's confused? or what!??.

Help! Lol :haha::blush:

I sometimes use the term "my head's blagged" meaning thinking about too many things in one go and just not getting anywhere...if that makes sense? Or it could be when someone is talking none stop about loads of random different things and you haven't kept up with what they are on about and are rather confused and just stare blankly with the 'nod and smile'

Other sayings describing same thing:
"head is up my arse"
"head is in the shed"
"My head's done in"

In the late 90s if someone was 'blagging your head' they were getting on your nerves.

I don't use it but I've heard other people saying it (about 20 years ago lol), it just means stressed out. She's either got too much on her mind or had a very stressful day. "Head's done in" or "head's pecked" are similar.

I think "blagged" was a mancunian thing originally? Think these are all possibly northern terms at lesst and the southern ladies won't have a clue, goodness knows what the US ladies think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->