My hilarious birth of Olivia Marie 7/21/10

awwww thats such a beautiful story :) congratulations on Olivia she's gorgeous, and i agree with the toe nails, i'm going for a pedicure the week before my due date and once a week after that til my LO arrives hehe

you've given me hope for a labour thats relatively easy :)

I didn't feel my epidural at all! That was partially because I had morphine and partially because he gave me an injection of this numbing stuff first. :thumbup:
Although after all the drugs wore off it was kind of uncomfortable. I wouldn't say it was painful, but it certainly wasn't the most comfy thing. The sticky paper hurt worse than the epidural.

But was it weird pushing and not being able to feel? I've always thought i wouldn't like to have one but everyone says keep an open mind about pain relief when going into labour as you never know how its gna go so with the possibility i might end up begging for one i want to know kinda what it feels like..xx

Great story, i'm so glad that you had a good birth. :rofl: at the toenails

I didn't feel my epidural at all! That was partially because I had morphine and partially because he gave me an injection of this numbing stuff first. :thumbup:
Although after all the drugs wore off it was kind of uncomfortable. I wouldn't say it was painful, but it certainly wasn't the most comfy thing. The sticky paper hurt worse than the epidural.

But was it weird pushing and not being able to feel? I've always thought i wouldn't like to have one but everyone says keep an open mind about pain relief when going into labour as you never know how its gna go so with the possibility i might end up begging for one i want to know kinda what it feels like..xx

It wasn't too weird tbh. My body just sort of knew what it needed to do, kwim? I felt the intense need to pee when it was time to push and I did feel a lot of pressure, but no pain. My biggest fear was that I wouldn't know which muscles to use once the time came, because if you think about it, when else are you required to push with those muscles? But like I said, your body just sort of knows what to do. :thumbup:

Fantastic birth story - Huge Congrats to you! x x

What a great birth story! Funnily enough I am getting my dh to paint my toe nails every other day as it makes me feel better!!

Huge congrats hun!
xxx

Aww I loved your birth story! Congratulations again :cloud9: It sounds like it was a great experience for you xxx

Great story, many congratulations and welcome to the world little one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->