My (hopefully sticky!) BFP.......(including pics!)

ClaireLR

Mommy to baby Lucy!
Reaction score
Finally :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope this one sticks.

For those of you that don't know my story, in a nutshell, I have PCOS, been TTC for almost 2 years, had 2 miscarriages, 6 rounds of Clomid, and was just about to start round 7 at a higher dose when I got my second line! With no fertility drugs used!!

So happy right now (and still a little shocked!)

ETA: forgot to say, the pic on the right is (top to bottom) Saturday PM, Sunday FMU, Monday FMU and Tuesday SMU. The second pic is of the bottom 2 tests from the first pic up close for comparison :)

Also - I don't know how many DPO these were as this was the first month in a long time I hadn't taken any notice!! But last AF was 15 Feb so I'm assuming I'm 5W1D, and my cycle is usually 35ish days so think that Monday would have been about 14DPO and today 15DPO :D

Attachments

• PregTest1.jpg
    PregTest1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 31
  • PregTest2.jpg
    PregTest2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 20
Great lines you got there! HUGE congrats! x x

Awww Yay!!....You've made an anouncement!:yipee:....I can adjust my siggy now:winkwink:
I'm so happy for you babe:wohoo::happydance::wohoo:....and those lines couldn't get much darker:headspin:

Just remember to reserve a :cloud9: next door for me....I WILL join you one day:dohh:

Heapsa love Sweets :hugs::friends::hugs: xxxx

AHHHHHH precious girly congratulations!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Stick little bean stick!!!!!! Has to be a good sign, no drugs and such dark lines, whooo hooooo!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: It's about time for you my friend. xxxx

Congratulations!! Its great to hear someone with PCOS get their :bfp: especially without any drugs that month! Well done!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->