• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My horrible day

natp18

Reaction score
Hey Lovely Ladys

having a right bad day,feel so guilty as I havent been to the gym. The Metformin has made me feel really weak ,well think its that but not sure. I am only on day 2 of it. Did anyone experience this and so soon into taking it?

Also had bad day as I have the inlaws from hell,they have done nothing but shat all over my Angels memory and dont give her a second thought. Anyway my OH told his Dad straight about that and other things he is unhappy with him about. Anyway his dick head Dad seems to think PCOS is an imaginary disease and dosent really excist and says I am just not gd at getting pregnant and he is a shamed of my partner because of how stressed he is lol..........omg wonder how he would feel if he lost his baby and his misses had medical issues that could effect there chances of having children....This coming from a man who runs his bussiness into the ground and treats his kids like shit and is all about him ......so annoyed.
He also said I should be more like his precious daughter,who is pregnant and due in May and that our situation are the same ......emmmm hello didnt see her loosing her baby,having pcos. Anyway alll this was said to my OH so been wanting to get on the phone and give him a piece of my mind,which has then caused problems with the OH arhhhh so stressed again.

The weighloss dosent seem to be moving either and the days are getting closer to my appointment. This whole pcos has knocked me and my confidence big time that we ll ever have a live baby with us IYKWIM

Dreading Tuesday as it would of been my angels due date .........

How ever her grave is looking fab,bit upset that the picture we had of Lillie put onto porceline hasnt come out like she was,her skint colour has been altered....big rant with the stone masons on monday about that I think

Sorry about the long rant I just feel so bad today Like I have let myself and lillie down

oh well hope your all well

Hugs
Nat xxxx

Nat - so sorry you're having a bad time of it all - the last thing you need is the family politics crap while you're dealing with so much. You can choose your friends not your family right? well if they are being like this maybe distance yourself for a bit - would your OH support you in this?

Don't think for a minute that you've let Lillie down - I bet she would give you a massive hug and tell you that she loves you and there is nothing that you could do to let her down. This will be an extremly emotional time for you leading up to your due date - I know I'm dreading July!! - Just give yourself time and space and spend the time with people who love you and are there for you. Don't think about the weightloss right now - if you don't make the goal for the appointment I am sure they can re-book you another one to give you more time - if you explain that you have been trying and what a difficult time it has been I am sure they must have some empathy - especially dealing with PCOS.

Please don't give up hope - you will be a wonderful mum to a little brother or sister to Lillie.

As for the Met - I got a lot of nausea earlier on but I did get used to it. Make sure you take it with food and a lady on LTTTC said she got slow releasing Met which means the effects are less severe - I asked my GP about it the other week when I went to get re-prescribed after being off it when TTC last time - he said that if the effects were really bad then I could get this prescribed iinstead.

So sorry - make sure you get loads of hugs from your OH.

take care hx

Nat i want to come there and give you the biggest hug ever! Your FIL sounds like a total shit so please try to ignore him and put all his comments down to absolute ignorance.

You are not letting anyone down yourself or Lilly, you are doing remarkably well and of course its going to be a tough time with the due date coming up, i would suggest that you take some time out and make sure you are surrounded by people who LOVE YOU and care for you who are not going to make any insensitve remarks.

You will get through this... I hope you feel better on the Metformin good luck with it and I am sure you will soon have a little brother or sister to Lilly... I am sure she would be very proud of her mummy!

Huge hugs sweetie! I wish you all the best.

Nat - I'm sending you the biggest hugs every! Your FIL is a complete ass and doesn't deserve to have you or your OH in his life. There's nothing wrong with telling him to stay away with you - just because there are DNA ties between him and your OH doesn't mean you have to put up with his mental and emotional abuse. If he can't be respectful, he can piss off.

Also, you are not letting Lillie down at all. Every day you make it through is a HUGE test of bravery and fortitude. I'm sure she's incredibly proud of you and completely honored that you're her mum.

Also, don't let PCOS ruin your hope of kids. My mom and grandmother both had it. Obviously it didn't completely thwart them because here I am.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->