My Hug-a-bub!

bev309

Reaction score
Well I finally bit the bullet & bought a sling to use throughout the day to allow me a bit more freedom:
Sorry about bad quality unsteady hand:blush:
https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/bev309/hugabub.jpg
It has been a bit hot too use it too much although I am very suprised at how cool we do feel when wearing it - guess the fabric allows the air to breathe through. Have only tried this position so far - can't wait to try the outward facing position which I will try out in the next few days.
Took it for it's 1st real trial today as I walked down to his nannas wearing it as he had been a bit fussy today, hadn't slept a lot so when he did go off once I put him in, I wasn't taking him back out :rofl:- did get a few strange looks on the way down though - may have been the empty pushchair I was pushing:rofl:

thats very cute! You're cute too!

Aww that's adorable, Ive been looking into maybe getting one for when babys here

Aww that's adorable, Ive been looking into maybe getting one for when babys here

It is a godsend - lets me get on with stuff when he won't settle or is sleepy, and is suprisingly comfortable to wear:happydance:

That's great bev! The two of you look great!

ah great pic my jack still hates his xx

ah great pic my jack still hates his xx
Until today I have only put him in it when he is tiring - he struggles for a little while then relaxes & falls asleep only then do I put his head under the fabric as he likes to look around & feels resricted otherwise. Today we tried the outward facing postion & he loved it = he could see everything that was going on & everything I was doing - he stayed in for quite a while like this then started yawning so I took him out & he felll asleep in his rocker. He looked so cute - tried to take a pic, but my battery needed charging for camera :hissy:

Great picture!!!! Josh never liked his sling :(

Tried the forward facing position & Jack loved it - he can see everything I am doing & has his legs & arms free too. It is great being able to get on with things - I am getting a dab hand of putting my make up on with him in it, just have to make sure I dont get any on his head:rofl:

OMG I still got baby brain - realised I posted almost similar post above:blush::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->