my husband can be so cute

channy3232

Reaction score
Sometimes he pisses me off so bad but then he turns around and does something like this

I'll occasionally text him and say I love you. He always writes back and says I love you too. Now he's started to respond with I love you TWO. Isn't that adorable??!!

So Sweet....isn't it amazing how soppy men can get sometimes. Lol xx

Awwwwwwwwww, bless!!!!!!

xxx

aww my DH does that too :D it makes me go all gooey :blush: xx

Awww that is so cute lol. Men can be so cheesy and cute sometimes I love it.

Bless him =)

My OH always says I love you to me and baby and gives us both a kiss goodbye/night and says hello to us both aswell! Sooo sweet :cloud9:

That's very cute! My OH has written in my baby journal to the baby..he did this the other day...and it just brought me to tears. He just told the baby how much he loves him/her and how he can't wait to see hold him...and what a great daddy he's going to be for him. It was very sweet. And my OH is very affectionate and loving in person..and when we talk we always say 'love you'...but when I text him something and say 'love you', when he's at work I'll usually get the most romantic mushy reply back...'K'. LOL. Makes me want to smack him! ;)

haha! that is so funny and cute and soooo cheesey... what would we do without our cheesey men eh? :lol:

xXx

It's so sweet ....... my OH does the same - he'll also txt from work to ask if we're both ok....awwww:cloud9::cloud9:

xxxx

What makes it even cuter is that he isn't all that affectionate. Never has been. It bothered me at first but I eventually realized he's still a good person and takes care of me so I didn't need all the sap. So that's why it's extra sweet when he does things like that. :)

Aww that is so sweet!! My hubby always texts and say's how are you BOTH, or askes are you TWO ok, and as we're having so much work done on the flat at the mo and i'm getting so stressed out, and with just over 3 weeks left i can't be getting stressed.
so he's arranged for me and his mum (who i love to bits) to go away for the weekend to her caravan in Looe (cornwall) whilst he finishes the work! and then he's arranged for us to go next weekend for a little holiday alone before Flump arrives! Aww bless him.

But it is this little things in life that make a big difference!

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->