My husband has been having a ball with this

Peanutt

Reaction score
He's been having fun after we learned what my diagnosis code means. "Elderly primigravida, antepartum condition".
He's concentrated on the "elderly" part. I'm only 36. If I get up too fast and get round ligament pain, he'll say, "Do you need a walker, elderly woman?"
We were crossing the street and he said, "Do I get bonus points for helping an elderly woman across the street?"
Punk.

I poked his belly and said, "You look more pregnant than I do." :haha:
He's had to eat for two since I'm first tri and haven't been able to finish my meals.
I also warned that in nine months, I'll be armed with a milk cannon 24/7.

Lol!! I would also remind him that as an elderly lady (gosh that makes me one too ha ha!!) it would be disrespectful to expect you to get up during the night to do feeds so he will have to do them all...eek!! ;)x

You can always silently get him back. "ohhhh my morning sickness is too bad for me to clean, can you take care of that?" You are early on so you have several months to enjoy that one. Then after the baby you can get away with that for a couple more weeks. How about late night cravings that you need him to run out and fill?

I told him he needed to mop. I wouldn't want to slip and fall and break a hip. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->