my husband is leaving me

Status
Not open for further replies.
We found out a few days ago that we are expecting our 3rd baby and he doesnt want it. We have 2 boys aged 2 and 1 who he loves to bits but says he cant cope with 3rd mentally. He says im the love of his life but cant have it. If I choose to keep the baby he is going to leave me abd our boys im heartbroken

kate where you from???????

I'm so sorry I hope you guys can get through this x

Oh my goodness! I'm so so sorry you're having to go through this, and really hope you find happiness. Xxx

I'm so sorry kate1984 that you went through all this. I hope you and OH are able to sort it out as I know there must be a lot of damage done now. Thinking of you.

Well we did sit down to talk and try to work things out but I started cramping and bleeding quite heavy yesterday :'( I lost 1 large and 2 smaller clots and my pregnancy symptoms have almost all gone today. The epu wont see me till monday as nobody scans over the weekend but its safe to say my baby has gone. Thankyou for all your support and good luck with all your lovely babies

im so sorry.....

i know this is going to be a hard climb back for you and hubby .....you all will be in my thoughts

:hugs:

can you go to the er and get seen...since you did a pos test i would want to make sure that you did indeed have a m/c or not....

and that you are ok....as that might have just been bleeding from stress or something...

again :hugs:

This Kate chick is a fraud. If you click on her name and then click on other posts by her, not only did she NOT miscarry, she misrepresents herself in another string as having 2 boys and 2 girls and expecting her 5th after telling other groups she miscarried and only has two sons. Shame on her for playing with other pregnant peoples emotions.

She probably has never been pregnant.

Wow. Way to play with peoples emotions. Especially in the first tri where we all fear loss.

Wow that's so horrible!
Could you link to the other threads you've found please?

You already reported the member & raised your concerns. Kindly leave the investigation to us as it's our job not yours. You are not permitted to call out a member publicly as a troll even if you have a concern.

FYI- Kate has 2 girls from a previous relationship, she has 2 boys with her OH & this is their 3rd baby.

This thread was posted in April & she had A MC, she got pregnant again in June.

Thread locked & it will be reviewed by admins

This Kate chick is a fraud. If you click on her name and then click on other posts by her, not only did she NOT miscarry, she misrepresents herself in another string as having 2 boys and 2 girls and expecting her 5th after telling other groups she miscarried and only has two sons. Shame on her for playing with other pregnant peoples emotions.

She probably has never been pregnant.
This is unacceptable.

As a moderator advised above you should report your concerns and leave the rest to us... DO NOT call troll.

In this case we are more than sure your information is incorrect therefore very insensitive. This is a support forum and I would like you to remember as much in the future before causing further upset. Just because things might not always make sense in your head doesn't mean they are fake.

Terrible :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back