my husband is leaving me

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can men make it so easy? I don't want it so don't have it. Don't they stop and consider the consequences that stopping a pregnancy may have both physically and mentally for a woman? So unfair hun, it's really sad he's making you choose.

That sucks Hun! He's prob scared to have three kids in three years straight. It's a lot for anyone to deal with. If he didn't want more then he (or y'all) should have been taking more measures.

Either way maybe he needs time to cool off-I'd give him the space for the time being. He may come around, and if he's not going to only you guys can decide what's best for the situation. I'm very sorry Hun. Hugs

I hope he comes around. What an awful thing to say. Sounds like an empty threat to me. Hopefully he is just overwhelmed. I think we all say things we don't mean from time to time when overly stressed.

So sorry to hear this and that you're in this awful situation! Hope he comes to his senses and realises how cruel and selfish he is being! Hugs to you huni xx

:hugs: That is not fair, and I am so sorry you're going through this. Congratulations on your pregnancy. A third baby is just as much of a blessing as a first or second baby.

:hugs: I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I really hope he comes around and see's how ridiculous he's being!

That is horrible... Like someone else said, if he didn't want another kid he should have thought of that beforehand and used protection. This is something you guys are supposed to discuss before the chance happens. Either way, you are pregnant now and I'm not going to tell you what you should do... but just think about what kind of man makes his woman choose between him and their baby and ask yourself if you're better off without that kind of man anyways.

:( I am so sorry he is doing this to you...it isnt like you got yourself pregnant for the 3rd time...if it was me i would tell him to leave if that is how he feels.. I will pray for you in this rough time...just keep your two little ones and your bun in the oven your first thoughts... HUGS!!!

Oh I'm sorry you are having to go through this when you are already emotional! I can't find the thread now but I saw a similar one last week. A girl in the same situation as you, ended up her hubby went to his parents for a few days and then came back when he had time to calm down and realise what he was doing.
I think you need to give him some time to adjust. Is he one to talk about things? I expect he is worried and scared about finances etc. men aren't always very good at expressing their emotions. It doesn't make what he said acceptable though, like the others said you didn't make this baby on your own, so if you weren't using protection he must have realised there could be a chance. It's not fair to do this to you, and you shouldn't have to choose. If he does really leave over you keeping it then that's not your fault. However I think once he has some time to mull it over he will realise that he is being silly. I can't believe he would leave you and your children just because you fell pg? Maybe let him go and stay with his parents or someone for a few days and get his head straight? You don't want to be arguing as that will stress you out even more.
Sending you big hugs, I have a feeling he'll come round xx

Hope everything's ok, Kate? Have been thinking about you and hoping things have sorted themselves out :hugs: xxxxxx

We found out a few days ago that we are expecting our 3rd baby and he doesnt want it. We have 2 boys aged 2 and 1 who he loves to bits but says he cant cope with 3rd mentally. He says im the love of his life but cant have it. If I choose to keep the baby he is going to leave me abd our boys im heartbroken

omg! My x hubby did this to me...so much to that he tortured trying to make make me into something I wont say...did not work!!!!

I dont know what type of marriage you have but he said the same exact thing to me...

ill say this to you, it take to to tango and going into a marriage you sort of leave the door open to children you guys make... putting pressure on you like this is just horrible and im so sorry he is making you feel this way..

i hope that he takes sometimes and pulls it together..for you, your baby and your children
:hugs: :hugs:

I dont know you but I been in your shoes, if you need someone to talk too my pm box is open...sometimes talking to someone you dont know makes it easier...

your in my thoughts

Last night and today I just feel so lost. He is my first love, met at 15 fell in love at now were both 28 and like soul mates I dont understand how my perfect husband could be so cruel

i know it seems like he is being cruel, maybe he is, but maybe he isnt...

my advice is he is probably is shock right now..

give him a bit to settle..

i know us women dont get that bit to settle..we just have to deal...

but i bet if you give him that bit to settle he may pull it together ??

I really don't understand his mentality behind this ,if you love each other then one more shouldn't break the marriage .men really are daft sometimes .i hope everything works out And he comes around x

Omg this is so sad to hear have you guys sat down nd really talked I don't like this blackmail he is putting you through but if he felt that strongly about it he should have made that clear and you guys would have needed to practice some family planning till you are ready u can't make this baby on your own he did it too so this choice he's given u is totally unfair

I really hope it works out for you Hun I wouldn't wish this on anyone

Well we did sit down to talk and try to work things out but I started cramping and bleeding quite heavy yesterday :'( I lost 1 large and 2 smaller clots and my pregnancy symptoms have almost all gone today. The epu wont see me till monday as nobody scans over the weekend but its safe to say my baby has gone. Thankyou for all your support and good luck with all your lovely babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"