My immune system sucks!

Luckybug

Preggers
Reaction score
So, in addition to having the flu, I also now have bacterial vaginosis. Since I have no symptoms, and I'm so sick, he said that he didn't want to give me anything until I'm better because he thinks he would increase my risk of miscarriage. ("he" being the ER doc) The only thing I've ever had is a yeast infection after too many antibiotics! It's apparently really common.

Ended up going because I was so dehydrated and couldn't get my temperature down, as well as started having cramps.

Turns out I have some very light bleeding as well, even though I never had any signs of it. Which he said was common.

AND a cyst on my ovary, which is apparently also common

However, I just feel like I'm falling apart. I'm so upset and after googling bv I feel so disgusted, and sad. All I want to do is sit here and cry and cry, and hope I don't get the symptoms any time soon. I hope this flu goes, away, and I can't help but worry about my little baby.

The highlight was seeing her/him for the first time! Oh, my husband and I are so in love already, it'll make all this worth it when I have it healthy and happy in my arms. Measuring right on track, 7 weeks, 6 days. (give or take a few he said, he's an ER doc so ultrasound isn't his specialty)

Nothing I can take for the flu, except to force fluids, nothing for the bv until I get better, nothing for the cramping and bleeding except to stay in bed the next two days. It's so frustrating to feel this bad and emotional!

Sorry for the rant, but I just had to rant. I can't to my family because they will worry. I can't to my husband because he worries too much too.

I hate being tough. :'(

And of course I accidently post in the third trimester board. Geez! What a horrible day. :'(

Aw, lucky. So sorry you're feeling so bad :hugs: It's actually a good pregnancy sign that your immune system is weakened. Maybe one little positive in all of this? With the scan, of course!

Take care of yourself, rest and drink. Your little bubs won't know you're ill at all.

Hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"