My insecurities have led to me being a single mum of two..

I just can't see through the fact, I forgave him & all I asked was for his commitment, his loyalty & support. All I needed was him to just reassure me every now and then.. And now my heart is broken, completely broken. By the man I loved unconditionally. I'm so hurt.

You can get used to change. It may hurt now but u will look back and think bluddy hell why..... it took me a long time but i did it.

he will never love u the way u want him to. He will always look at othervwomen. He will always have sex and give his number elsewear.

theres alot of men out there who just can not help themselves. They can not dedicate too one women..

He does not even care about his scan. A tiny defenceless baby hes created. How selfish is that. you can get through this. Keep busy and spend time with family and friends. Keep talking to people and keep busy. Your stronger than this

sending u hugssss xxxx

I'm going through the same thing . if you need to talk you can pm me :) xx

Thank you everyone. And thank you butterfly love, if I could just work out how to do that lol!

just click on her username, right above Mom (mum)/Active BNB Member and the dropdown menu will appear, then just click on "Send private message" and voila ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->