My Intro to the WTT lovelies!

BattyNora

Third trimester with 1st
Reaction score
Hello all,

Thought I would intro myself to you all so I can start finding some buddies to have a moan to about how hard I'm finding it to wait, but how I'm excted for the prospect of whats to come!

I'm Em, I'm in Hertfordshire. I currently work in an office, but due to health issues (Hypermobility Syndrome and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) I'm not sure for how much longer I'll be able to full time. I'm doing a degree through the open uni to try to eventually become a teacher - but I just want to work with kids to be honest!

Have been with my OH for just over 3 years, and we're getting married in July 2010 (yay!) I'm not sure if WTT is really the right place for us, but we'll be NTNP once the wedding is over, with a view of TTC after a few months - depening on how things pan out. Currently we live with my parents, but will be looking to move out after the wedding (already been looking at budgets and "window shopping!".)

NOW - can I just come out and say - I've been feeling incredibly broody for about 10 months now, and I can't wait for the day my life revoles around me, my OH and our LO. *sigh*

So yes, I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully set out on this journey and share some very special moments with you all!

Hi Em, welcome to WTT, I hope your journey is a fab one :D

Welcome Em to B&B and WTT. Hope you enjoy your journey here, its a great forum and a fantastic bunch of girls.

hi and belated welcome

looks like you will be on your way before me - i cant wait
hope your wedding plans are going well

xx

Welcome to WTT! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I'm sorry to hear about your chronic fatigue though. My mum went through that a few years back and I know how awful it can be. Are you going to wait for it to improve before ttc? Or is yours manageable anyway? Having seen my mum, no way could she have been pregnant, let alone looked after a newborn when she was ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->