My Kitty Is Lost

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
We don't know how or even when ... she was in yesterday evening & I don't recall seeing her this morning.

Shes a timid kitty & often hides for hours but about 3 I started getting worried & pulled apart her hiding places & shes gone.

I'm really upset with the bleeding & this ... I don't wanna loose my kitty :cry: I've rang all the places I can ... theres nothing else I can do.

Some people might think its stupid shes only a cat but shes not shes 'my' kitty & I'm so upset :cry:

awwww hun :hugs: im sure she will come back when she is hungry. have u ever let her out or is she a house cat? if its her first time being outside she wont be that far she will be hiding under a car or bush or something out of the way. i hope shes ok hun and hope she comes back really soon :hugs::hugs:

Awwww sweetie pie!! :hugs:

Im sure she'll come back, she won't have gone that far ...

Hunni .... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: oh hunnie i really hope she comes home soon
xx

Awww sorry to hear that Wobbles .. like everyone else said im sure she will come back soon .. prob just exploring the new place.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My kitty went missing not long ago. I was so worried as she didn't wander at all from the house but she got out somehow and stayed out all night and the rest of the next day. She eventually came back

Hope she turns up soon Wobbles. Maybe shes having a catnap somewhere hun. x

I hope she comes back - I've been in bits all night!!

:(

Any news hun ... not long spoken to you but i got my fingers crossed she come back ....

xxx

:hugs: Awe Wobbles, Im sorry about your kitty being missing.....Im sure she will find her way home.....Maybe put some signs up around your neighborhood.....:hugs:

I've rang all the cat places round here, all the vets in Wrexham ... Theres a sign up in the local shop - no pic ... going to do that today & I grabbed a few lads who are now on the look out for £30 lol Going to change that to £50 today.

I just cried most of last night this will be 2 nights shes been out & we have only been here a week.

We don't understand she kind of freezes if she goes outside - not keen at all ... just don't understnad how she got out or why shes gone too far from the house :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lets hope these lads can find her hun!
x

really hope she comes back soon hun,

When i moved (a few years ago) i tried to keep my cat in for a month to get him used to the new house, but somehow he got out (think the kids left the door open) he went missing and i was so upset, looked everywhere fo him with no luck, but a week later he came back on his own.

Hopefuly she is just exploring her new surroundsing and will be back home soon

xx

cats can stray and like layla said she is prob checking out her new surroundings and will find her way home when she is hungry. x:hugs:

has anyone near by got any greenhouses or sheds?

She might have got locked in one by mistake maybe, thats why she hasnt been home?

xx

Probably but I can't see it. Theres no way I could go round every house though. I'm going to put some signs up.

I know if she doesn't come back cats can look after themselves but i worry at the worst :(

Going to ring landlord as well as it's not uncommon that she could get back to teh old house & although it's not over night I will ask him to ask his new tenants to watch out for her.

Wobbles, maybe put signs on everyones door steps too....Just incase. Maybe someone found her and thought she was a stray.:hugs:

does she have a collar on or a micro chip, if someone finds her and sees teh colloar then they are likely to hand her in to the vets or place an ad in the paper

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->