My Kitty Is Lost

No collar Layla & regretting that soooooooo much. House kitty NEVER intended to let her be an outdoor cat. She knew she wasn't allowed out & tbh she didn't like it which is why we are baffled that she has clearly gone far from the house.

Really angry with myself. I know it happens every day but I feel so much guilt. I'm putting an ad in the paper & contacting Stoke cat rescue centres today ... my OH thinks I'm mad but people are telling me it's certainly not impossible.

Need to put the poster I made up in PO today & I need some plastic sheets so I can put one at the bus stop.

This place is kind of one road - one or two off it. 2 pubs 1 shop so covered the pubs, shop, PO today & probably the bus stop & nr the small school.

Can't do anything else but say I didn't sit on my arse & hope for the best.

You poor thing, you must be worried to death.

If she hasn't turned up by now then the chances are someone has seen her without a collar on and taken her in. So try not to be fretting that she's cold and hungry because she'll be tucked up on some old lady's lap.

That's how I got one of my cats, he just befriended us and just wouldn't leave, he had no collar and I saw no posters or notices so he ended up moving in with us. Lazy sod is still in bed now.

All you can do is put up the posters and hope someone sees them.

I really hope you get her back Charl, it's like losing a member of the family :hugs:

Cx

The local paper just told me £140 for 3 nights ad in paper. WTF??? No wayyyyy!!!

is there a local friday ads there? its only about £3 to place an ad in there.

You sound like you have done everything you can hun, its just a waiting game now. really hope she turns up soon for you :hugs:

xx

Hope she comes back soon.
Is she identichipped? as if she was handed in at a vets or rescue centre they will scan her, and get your phone number.

Not chipped :(

I took it for granted that she was a house cat & that she didn't like going outside & I just feel dim for it.

Newspaper has a week offer in for £35 tops with pic - cheeky buggers so 've emailed the details. My lost advert under pets is just as good as selling one! Grrrr

Spoke to Stoke & the lady was really nice she said what you did Layla I'm doing everything right, done or doing everything I can. Chances are if she found a friend she will be getting fat soon & often the return of cats that have gone stray are after they have had the kittens & someone finds them.

Lots of things could have happened I just hope it's something good. Not knowing is upsetting me more than anything.

is she old enough for kittens?

she was only a kitten when you got her wasnt she?

xx

Shes about 10 months old (min) she was about 14 weeks when we got her.

She wasn't that small when we got her. Looked for my post & it was the beginning of October. Think I feel worse for doing that now :cry:

Had her 6 half months. I was busting to move now I wish we hadn't :cry:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/My%20Pics/Picture008.jpg

Awh wobbles, im so sorry hun:hugs: try to think positive as you are pregnant and you dont want to get stressed out. cats are wild and good survivors. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->