my latest dilemma !

fivebyfive

TTC #1 CYCLE 3
Reaction score
Well, as Ive said before we are now officially trying. well, ntnp really as not going to let it take over our lives !

Anyway, Im very clearly ovulating today which im so :happydance: about - however we fly to Egypt next friday and Ive heard you shouldnt fly whilst pregnant - now I know that Im not, and prob wont be but theres a chance I could fall, so what would you do?

If we dont now then thats another month we must wait and its taken us so long to get to this point I dunno what to do !!!

Help ?

Chelle x

:hug:

hey hun, Im not too sure what to do but didnt wana read and run. Perhaps checking on NHS direct or a website if they have one as to safe periods during pregnancy to fly... if early early preg is ok, then I would go for it!!
xxxx

Flying is only a problem after 28 weeks - you will be fine to fly xxx

I don't know what you have read, but Booflebump said it's only a *potential* problem after 28 weeks. This https://jamiehassen79.angelfire.com/pregnant_travel.html might help. I travel by plane every 2 or 3 months and so I have looked into this in preparation.

So, I say get BD-ing! :rofl: :D

I'm sure flying in early pregnancy is fine. Just think about all those honeymoon babies that are flown back, often unbeknownst to their parents :D

Go for it! Flying is fine during pregnancy until later in 3rd tri. Have fun BD!!!

I could only imagine it would be a problem in early pregnancy if you get bad m/s. Might not be a nice trip if you're really sick x

I think they only worry later in pregnancy incase you go into labour on the plane so you'll be fine :D

As far as I know it is only dangerous if you were in 9 th month i reckon. Basically I think they just want to prevent giving birth on a flight.

As said previously it is only dangerous when you are far gone in pregnancy :D - Go for it hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->