My lickle Hollie is finally here

bonnybee356

Reaction score
Well after being a week overdue had her at 41 weeks which felt like a lifetime as my first was a lickle boy who came at 39 weeks but my second decided to be stubborn and go over weighing 7 lb 10 born 14 sept at 0956. I started having mini contractions around 2100hrs on the 13th Sept which were comfy thought they were false alarms as been having tightenings on and off for about a week but these were slightly more uncomfortable had about 7 in total between 2100hrs and 2300hrs when they eased off and was irregular so went to bed disappointed but woke up at 0400hrs on the 14th sept with increased period pain and went to the toilet to find my show which made me excited got back into bed and had a feeling this was it as the period pain was getting a little worse and had some contractions so decided to get in the bath were i had 4 contractions i got out and started to time them they was coming every 2-3and half mins but only lasting 30 seconds phoned the maternity unit at 0500hrs as they were getting more uncomfortable they told me to stay as long as i could at home i phoned back 50 mins later saying they were lasting 45 seconds long but still every 2 to 3 mins and getting uncomfortable were i had to stop when i was having one i went in got examined at 0630hrs and to my surprise i was 6 cms they gave me gas and air which was fantastic then i got in the birthing pool with the gas and air did get out once to see if my waters had gone which the mw wasnt too sure but said i was fully dilated which was fantastic when i got back in we waited abit longer to see if i got any urges to push but didnt so she checked again in the water and said if i started pushing through the contractions she would be here though i got no urges to push but took mw advice and started pushing through the contractions after a few pushes my waters popped the mw said it would be easier then i continued to push through contractions but with no urges so she told me to stop and wait to c if she moves further down then suddenly it seemed my body took over and pushed for me which was an unbearable pain but amazing that my body had that much strength and had such a strong sense to push it felt like a ring of fire when she came out but worth it the birthing pool was amazing :thumbup: and lessened the pain i was in control and more with it with this birth compared to my little boy in which i had an epidural with him and just panicked had an amazing time got ten stitches though but healing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->