My Lists

Amarna

Mother
Reaction score
I'm done for the girls! Completed lists below, though I'm not completely done shopping for DH.

Roxy (8 years old)

Star Wars Action Figures x 4 (12 inch size) $16
Star Wars Amidala Doll (12 inch size) $4.50
Star Wars action figures (3.75 inch size) lot $26 from ebay
Star Wars Episode VII figures x2 $12
Play Doh Minions Disguise Lab $9.99
Lego Space Port Building Kit $9.99
Clue Board Game $6.99
Rainbow Tiger Stripe Pajamas $8
Amulet Graphic Novel $5.54
Zita the Spacegirl Graphic Novel $3.42
Princess Leia Graphic Novel $10
Penny Style Pink Cruiser Skateboard $19
Star Wars figure vehicles x2 $24
Boots $12
Leopard Print Dress $8

Roxy Stocking

Minion Minifigure $2.99
Glitter Play Doh $2.50
Star Wars Playing card deck $2.50
Star Wars Hot Wheels x2 $6
Chocolates $2
Nail polish $1
Gel Pens $1
Mini Notebook $1
Charger cord for DS $5
New battery for DS $5

Lizzy (3 years old)

Disney Frozen Crystal Kingdom Vanity $30 but had a $25 gift card so only $5 paid
Sofia the First Wooden Bead Set $5.99
Frozen Look and Find Book $4.27
Dinosaur A-Z Book $3.19
Alice in Wonderland Book $1
Frozen Hairstyling Tote Playset $10
Play Doh (My Little Pony Set) $9.99
Dinosaur Pajamas $6
Animal Planet Dinosaur Playset $19.99
Doc McStuffins Operation Game $5
Ariel Animator Doll $15
Frozen Fever Anna and Elsa Doll 2 pack $20
Pink Slippers $3
Pink Dress $7

Lizzy Stocking

Minion Minifigure $2.99
Glitter Play Doh $2.50
Gel Pens $1
Mini Notebook $1
Frozen Chocolate bar $1
Frozen Olaf Gummies $1
Princess Bubble Bath $1
Color Change Bubbles x2 $2
Little Mermaid Book $1

Nick (DH)

Zombie T-Shirt $4.50
Customized Flask $20

Need to get: Whiskey; Bed pillow; Book (Star Wars)

Nick Stocking

Chocolates $2
Hershey Cookies n' Cream Bar $1
Blue Breaking Bad Theme Rock Candy $4

Need to get: Mini bottles of liquor

Finally was able to get started shopping today! :happydance:

I found a jewelry box for DD at a thrift store today. I'm going to repaint it navy blue with a top coat of clear glitter and try to find some Star Wars stencils or...something, I want to make it Star Wars themed to go with the rest of her room. I'm not sure entirely what I want to do with it quite yet. But it was a bargain and since I'm going to refurbish the whole thing anyway I don't care if it's second hand.

Was able to pick some more things up today! I came home from work to a package from my aunts and grandparents. It was belated birthday gifts for myself, my husband and DD2 along with a welcome gift for our new dog and Halloween treats for the girls. I'm thrilled! One of my gifts was an Amazon gift card, so I used it to purchase the new Jurassic World movie and still had some left on it and wanted to get the free shipping so I ordered both girls a Play Doh set and some minions Mega Bloks minifigures for their stockings.

I ordered a Lego set, Clue game for DD1 and glitter play doh pack to split between the girls stockings today. I also decided to just erase my lists of ideas and record what I've actually bought here. It was getting too chaotic and I found that I kept changing my mind on things and having to redo things.

I've also decided to purchase for both of my sisters and their SO's. My youngest sister and her boyfriend have decided to move in together and will need lots of things for their new home, so I'd like to get something they can use. And my other sister would be offended if she was the only one in the immediate family to only get baked goods or something homemade and I'd just rather avoid that drama.

And I'm done for the girls! I was going to get movies for them too, still might but money's getting tighter and it's really not that big a deal if I don't so I'm calling these lists as they stand complete.

I still have to get DH a couple things and my parents a gift card for a restaurant but otherwise I'm good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->