My little girl has diahrrea

skiwi

wife, mum, and pregnant
Reaction score
can some help please, Abbie has diaherra, her little bum hole is raw, i have been changing her bum everytime she has had a poo, or a wee and cleaning it with cotton wool and just warm water, i know this sound stupids but i don't know what to put on it, she has never suffer from nappy rash or this... I think she has a tummy bug (there is a lot going about) She has no fever, but does not want to eat, tryed given her soup, crackers, and banana..

She has been in and out of sleep, and just want to be held.....

I just want to take her pain away...........

Any advice would be helpfull......... Thanks

it dont matter if she dont want to eat hun as long as she is drinking plenty of fluids may be a 24 hr thing
u tried vaseline on her bum?

never thought of vaseline thanks hun, i have stopped giving her dairy products, but given her fluids to drink

can you not use this zinc&castor oil cream for her bum!

I am using it for mine when her bum gets reddish and it helps immediately.

a friend of me said zinc has a fantastic healing effect!

My 1 year old had flu Monday Puked twice then had diarrhea the rest of week. Then I got sick, Now Aspen has it. I took her to ER yesterday due to a fever of 103 diarrhea and vomitting. They gave her a tylonal suppository and gave her pedialtite shes been fussy non stop for 4-8 hours wants to be held all the time. This is worse than the colic she had as a baby!..
They say give them pediatight which is a electro light drink for babys and toddlers and it helps the diarrhea and vomiting. Make sure to keep your lil one hyderated!

The tummy flu is going around and bad this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->