My little lady has............

mandy81

Reaction score
Her first loose tooth :wohoo: :happydance:

She has been waiting sooo long for this to happen.
I was helping her brush her teeth :brush: and she said her bottom tooth was a bit sore so I had a look and what do you know, the little bugger is eventually loose. :happydance:

I am soo happy for her, now she can't wait to go to school and tell all her friends :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Go Sophie, go Sophie, Go sophie :yipee::yipee: Now all you have to do it bite into a big green apple :munch: and that little bugger will be gone :happydance: Now dont forget you will have big girl teeth soon so you need to :brush::brush::brush: :hugs:

awww bless! I remember Joanis 1st loose tooth! She would NOT go to sleep! She refused incase she swallowed it in her sleep LOL! Needless to say it came out just before xmas...we were in New Look xmas shopping for her dad in the mans dept......

She was wobbling it and wobbling it... It was hot in the store and I was flustered and felt like poo it was 7pm...and JOani was tkaing forever to choose her dad a present....so shes wobbling it and wobbling it and I wanna get this t shirt bought and get out of the srore...and BAM...it falls out... ON THE WHITE TILED FLOOR. Joani is hysterical cos her mouths bleeding haha... I am crawling on my hands and knees tryin to find this teeny tiny tooth!

Found it in the end got tthe t shirt got on the bus and home for 8pm... SHATTERED hahaha

awww bless! I remember Joanis 1st loose tooth! She would NOT go to sleep! She refused incase she swallowed it in her sleep LOL! Needless to say it came out just before xmas...we were in New Look xmas shopping for her dad in the mans dept......

She was wobbling it and wobbling it... It was hot in the store and I was flustered and felt like poo it was 7pm...and JOani was tkaing forever to choose her dad a present....so shes wobbling it and wobbling it and I wanna get this t shirt bought and get out of the srore...and BAM...it falls out... ON THE WHITE TILED FLOOR. Joani is hysterical cos her mouths bleeding haha... I am crawling on my hands and knees tryin to find this teeny tiny tooth!

Found it in the end got tthe t shirt got on the bus and home for 8pm... SHATTERED hahaha

Sophie-Louise is the same, she is scared incase she swallows it.
she keeps saying to me 'mummy what will happen if i'm eating and I eat my tooth to' :cloud9:

she is just soo exicted about finally having a loose one, She was going up to everyone she knows today and saying look I have a loose tooth and moving it with her finger. :)
I just love to see her so happy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->