My little man has a hell of a temper!!!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Josh has had this behavior in the last few days where he screams when you take something away from him. If he's got a toy in his hands and you take it away he starts screaming and then cries...

I didn't know they could start this so early?!

Don't take it off him then?:blush:

:dohh: Don't worry I don't do this to make him cry! My DH's little niece comes to play with him and she keeps taking toys away from him! We also went to a baby playroom with soft toys etc and when we had to leave he was screaming !!!!!!!!!! :dohh:

You know Jess, I have noticed people told us not to spoil them, we did it anyway, and we are suffering just like they said we would! :rofl:

He has probably figured out that once you take the toy, it is still there, and he wants to keep playing with it. Since he doesn't know how to say 'hey give it back' he cries. I guess. :)

my little man has been the same for the past few months especially when he goes into something hes not meant to and i move him away he throws himself around crying throwing a paddy and goes back to it so i do it again and he growls at me and screams feel like im getting the terrible twos already lol

Colton will do this.. but only usually for food. Like if we go ahead and let him have a drink of whatever we have, and then go to set it back down he will scream and arch his back until we give him more.

Welcome to the world of parenthood, believe me it only gets worse lol. I have a 11,9 and 4 year old to prove it :rofl:

Yep it gets worse :rofl:
Ella does this but will bite anyone that tries and takes a toy away :shock:

I always encourage Kaya to say goodbye to her toys when I have to take them off her, it seems to work quite well.

oh bless josh, i can't imagine him having a temper, he's just too cute. hope it gets better soon jess :hugs: no advice here, maddi's just as spoilt :blush:

Seth has tantrums when he gets strapped into his buggy/car seat or when you put a coat or jumper on him.

He likes to be free lol

xxx

Keira started doing it too, but with "novelty items", not toys. She's going thru an obsessive phase involving TV remotes and paper (takeout menus, shopping lists). God forbid you try to take them away when she's chewing the remote or crimpling up the paper and her Irish temper comes right out!!! She's downright evil!!

I would imagine Josh looks really cute throwing a tantrum!

Oh man, Valerie is really doing this right now! We went shopping at Target today and I threw a couple toys into the cart which she grabbed and started chewing on them. Once we got to the check out aisle, it was bad. I had to take it away from her for the cashier to ring it up and she threw a downright screaming fit. The lady hurried and gave it back and once she got it back in her mouth, she was smiling and talking. I have a feeling she is going to be a terror! :)

Skyler is not really into toys.He loves his jumperoo though.He is more into physical activities and rough play.Maybe because hes a boy?

I always encourage Kaya to say goodbye to her toys when I have to take them off her, it seems to work quite well.

Yes, this is what we did, well still do with my 4 year old, ever since he was a baby... works very well, still does, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->