My little man has a hell of a temper!!!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by missjess, Oct 24, 2008.

1. missjess

missjess Mummy of a prince

Josh has had this behavior in the last few days where he screams when you take something away from him. If he's got a toy in his hands and you take it away he starts screaming and then cries...

I didn't know they could start this so early?!

2. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Don't take it off him then?:blush:

3. missjess

:dohh: Don't worry I don't do this to make him cry! My DH's little niece comes to play with him and she keeps taking toys away from him! We also went to a baby playroom with soft toys etc and when we had to leave he was screaming !!!!!!!!!! :dohh:

4. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

You know Jess, I have noticed people told us not to spoil them, we did it anyway, and we are suffering just like they said we would! :rofl:

5. missjess

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Probably!!

6. Samantha675

Samantha675 Maybe baby #3?!?

He has probably figured out that once you take the toy, it is still there, and he wants to keep playing with it. Since he doesn't know how to say 'hey give it back' he cries. I guess. :)

7. littlelady

littlelady Well-Known Member

my little man has been the same for the past few months especially when he goes into something hes not meant to and i move him away he throws himself around crying throwing a paddy and goes back to it so i do it again and he growls at me and screams feel like im getting the terrible twos already lol

8. ColtonsMom

ColtonsMom Well-Known Member

Colton will do this.. but only usually for food. Like if we go ahead and let him have a drink of whatever we have, and then go to set it back down he will scream and arch his back until we give him more.

9. xXhayleyXx

xXhayleyXx Happy mummy of 6 :)

Welcome to the world of parenthood, believe me it only gets worse lol. I have a 11,9 and 4 year old to prove it :rofl:

10. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

Yep it gets worse :rofl:
    Ella does this but will bite anyone that tries and takes a toy away :shock:

11. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

:shock: Not something I look forward too

12. marley2580

marley2580 Well-Known Member

I always encourage Kaya to say goodbye to her toys when I have to take them off her, it seems to work quite well.

13. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

oh bless josh, i can't imagine him having a temper, he's just too cute. hope it gets better soon jess :hugs: no advice here, maddi's just as spoilt :blush:

14. Linzi

Linzi Prodest mummy ever

Seth has tantrums when he gets strapped into his buggy/car seat or when you put a coat or jumper on him.

He likes to be free lol

xxx

15. elle777

elle777 Guest

not looking forward to this

16. Deise

Deise Well-Known Member

Keira started doing it too, but with "novelty items", not toys. She's going thru an obsessive phase involving TV remotes and paper (takeout menus, shopping lists). God forbid you try to take them away when she's chewing the remote or crimpling up the paper and her Irish temper comes right out!!! She's downright evil!!

I would imagine Josh looks really cute throwing a tantrum!

17. JennyLynn512

JennyLynn512 Mom to four

Oh man, Valerie is really doing this right now! We went shopping at Target today and I threw a couple toys into the cart which she grabbed and started chewing on them. Once we got to the check out aisle, it was bad. I had to take it away from her for the cashier to ring it up and she threw a downright screaming fit. The lady hurried and gave it back and once she got it back in her mouth, she was smiling and talking. I have a feeling she is going to be a terror! :)

18. KarenLV

KarenLV Well-Known Member

Skyler is not really into toys.He loves his jumperoo though.He is more into physical activities and rough play.Maybe because hes a boy?

19. Jenelle

Jenelle Mommy of 2 Boys

Yes, this is what we did, well still do with my 4 year old, ever since he was a baby... works very well, still does, lol.