My LO is getting clingy!! Is this normal??

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
My LO over the last week has become so clingy...i don't know what to do...even his favourite toy which is the rainforest cradel he will not sit in...the max he will not cry is a few mins then he starts again!!...once he is picked up he is happy...is this normal at his age?? What do i do??xx

Usually it's just a stage. Or maybe he's getting a tooth coming through.

Mine has been like that since day1....He screams after 10 mins,sometimes less.I was also wondering what the solution is?

This is absolutely normal hun, babies just like being close to mummy and getting lots of hugs & cuddles, try carrying LO with you in a sling or carrier when doing things like housework. They will slowly grow out of this, i remember carrying Joseph with me all day, now I can put him down on his playmat and he'll happily play for 45 mins to an hour!
I think at 4 to 5 months, they become more interested in toys & rattles so you won't be having to carry him all the time

Erica is also really clingy, she always has been. She wants to be with me 24/7, so I use a sling to get stuff done. Also, she didn't really like being on her own on her playmat or swing, or even bouncer chair, but her jumperoo, she loves! I can put her in it for like 15-20 mins at a time sometimes and get stuff done. You might want to try one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->