My local Walk to Remember is today

kam78

Reaction score
Good Morning Friends :coffee:

Today my local women's hospital is hosting their annual "Walk to Remember". So me, my 14 yr old daughter Lauren, my 16 yr old son Logan and my mother will make the tiny stroll wearing our bright pink matching Emma shirts:winkwink:

But I just wanted to tell you all that as I will be thinking and sending loves to my Emma BUT all your children as well ...:flower: There isn't a day that passes I don't think about you all ...

So, I hope all our babies love their balloons that we'll be sending :hugs: Bet they will be excited seeing them float their way :flower:

You all are remarkably, strong, beautiful mothers that I consider myself pretty dang lucky to have found :friends:

Thanks Kelly, you are so sweet.. What you are doing is wonderful and with your kids.. :hugs: Thanks for thinking of us// XOXOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much. I hope it goes well and I also hope you meet some angel mums there who you can share your journey with. xxx

Well .... The walk was a SUCCESS :thumbup:

Weather was perfect... A lot more people showed up than we ever could have imagined...

I was excited the whole time, until I pulled into the parking lot... I got this sudden urge just to run back into the car and bolt home ... Not quite sure what that was all about but I wouldn't allow myself to run...

I made my way to the garden and registered in... Seen a few familiar faces, gave some hugs and exchanged some nice words... but it still wasn't feeling very good... I dunno... Then once the actual walk started it was better, but still very unsure how I was suppose to be feeling, how was I suppose to be behaving... I did notice that everyone else there was walking for a loss that happened over a year ago, no one else was just 6 months out... That was a lil weird, felt a lil overwhelmed, or weird cuz I've never been and everyone else knew what to expect, knew where the walk was going, recognized faces and I was completely clueless.... Just a lil weird... Guess cuz maybe this is a lil new still, I dunno....

I didn't get any pictures like I planned, I am a picture freak and wanted to take some today but just didn't feel right taking out my camera snapping away... so I chose not too....

Well... Poopy...

I wasn't finished.. LOL.. Guess forum was telling me to "Shhhhhh" :haha:

Anyways,

After the walk, I did go out to the cemetery... I took Emma a tiny pumpkin and balloons for her and your babies... I wrote their names on them, along with love notes on them... Telling them how much I love them all and their mothers.... :hugs:

I hope your day was great......:flower:

That sounds really nice and well done for getting though it, I know big events aren't easy. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->