My Loss

beatlesbaby66

Reaction score
Well, most of you already know this but here goes.
I have had 1 loss. We found out we were pregnant in July. Booked into the doctors to confirm date and get the ball rolling. That night i started spotting. Back to the doctors in the morning where my doctor said he thought everything would be ok, but he was sending me to early pregnancy unit just to make sure and put my mind at rest.
EPU tried to scan but couldnt see anything in womb as bowel was covering part of it they couldnt be sure it wasnt an ectopic. The spotting wasnt enough to have miscarried.
Blood tests over the next 2 days were strong but not doubling as they should.

I was told on the saturday over the telephone that i would miscarry over the next week. It should be like a heavy period and everything would be ok after that.

My MC started properly on the sunday and it was the most horrifying thing i have ever had to go through. I always have heavy periods but this was far far beyond that.

I took myself back to my doctor on the wednesday. She took one look and i was taken into hospital that night. I had various drips and tests (not very easy with no veins) and had my first talk about miscarriage with the most gentle and lovely nurse, she was my angel that week. No-one poke to me, tol me what was going on and everyone seemed to be looking at my like i was mad, that i wasnt pregnant at all and had made it all up. My lovely nurse gave me a brochure for N, she had spoken to him when i was being booked in and thought that he needed something to read as he was suffering but trying not to show me cause he didnt want to upset me anymore.

Before i was allowed to go home, i had to go for another scan to check everyything was clear. The wicked witch in the scanning place asked why i was back, if there was nothing there before, there was going to be nothing there now...witch...i am quite a strong person but just burst into tears and sobbed all the way through the scan.

back on the ward, my consultant came round and explained that i was most definitely pregnant, my bloods were very good to start with and he thought it was a possibility of twins through my descrpitin of mc.

i always thought my angel was a girl. so my little darling i say good bye and that we love you with all our hearts...b xox

(((sorry its so long...)))

Awww hunny the angel nurse is just what you need at times like that

Not a witch in scanning

***Hugs****

Ive heard about alot of witches on scanning, good that the nurse helped you through it.

Sorry for your loss

((hugs))

that woman sounded a witch and that was the last thing u needed at a time like that, **hugs for u**

thanks ladies, i dont know what i would have done had i not found all of you on the forum...past and now present... :oops:

I'm so glad you had an angel nurse!!
I had one of those when i had my termination in 1998, her name was Kylie, i always remember that! (its randomness in your thread sorry!)

I hate evil scanning witches that make you out like you're a liar!!!

***hugs***

You're so so brave... Maybe we should meet up and do the balloon thing together?!

(maybe we could all meet up and do the balloon thing??)

****hugs for you & N****

I hope you get your sticky BFP vvvvvvv soon!

xox

Just want to let you know that my heart goes out to you and your partner. We went through much the same thing and its the most unbearable time of our lives.
Hugs. (( )) Mike.

thanks guys, dont know how i would have got through the last couple of months without the support of you folks....
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->