My Lp is 8 any success story here with short LP

Pearly86

Reaction score
Hi ALl,
Please let me know if any here got pregnant with LP 8 thats my LP and m really getting worried..
Please help

Hi hun, have you tried 50mg b-complex or vit B6. It will help lengthen your cycle and maybe also get progesterone checked. Hope this helps. Xx

I had a very short LP and didn't realize it because I didn't know I wasn't ovulating until CD 24 of a 31 day cycle.. Until the month I got prego and actually used OPKs. I'm 13 weeks tomorrow so it didn't cause issue for me but once I saw I wasn't O'ing until CD 24 I freaked out thinking that a short LP caused me to not get pregnant in the past.. Either way I'd mention it to the doctor to see what they say.. GL to you!

Thanks a lot.. M just lil worried for vit b6 and all as I have heard it messes up cycle too so dont want to take any further risk as m over pcos and my cycles are regular now but I see my LP to be 8 days only

@EMSwife...many congrats dear u got such a wonderful birthday gift I was actually going thru your posst where you had periods after 12dpo as well..so how come u had short Lp?

Hey, I would suggest trying acupuncture and Chinese herbs. My lp went from 10 days to 13 days. I did conceive with a 10 day lp, but had a miscarriage (though no idea if that had anything to do with the short lp).

Good luck! Xx

My LP was between 4 (yes 4!!) and 11 days long. I had a 4 day LP my last cycle and then this cycle (the one I got my BFP) I took B-50 as others recommended. I don't know if that is what did it, but I am thinking it had something to do with it!

I also got my first VV faint BFP at 8dpo (so 9dpo LP would have been on the cusp).

GOOD LUCK! :flower:

Dee

I didn't get a chance to find out why I had a short LP.. I came off BC & it screwed up my cycle.. then I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis which causes its own issues. So I got on meds for that, used OPKs after three months of TTC which said I was Oing around CD17-18... So I took that as right.. Then 6 months went by and I decided to use OPK again and found out I wasn't Oing until CD24 so we BD like crazy and when my period didn't show around my normal 31-32nd day.. I knew something was up. It took another full week to get a +... I hope you get your BFP soon!

I would recommend taking b6 complex and not just vitamin b6 alone as that will mess up the amount of the other b vitamins in your body. My LP was short like yours but now its about 13 days. I take the vitafusion brand of b6 complex. :flower:

I got to knw that I am b12 deficient so started 1000mcg b12 as per doc advice and now I feel good but all I want to knw m now keen to take b6 but as m already taking 1000mcg b12 how much u guys suggest to take b6 now? not planning to take b complex as I am already taking b12

I conceived with a 10 day LP and kind of a low rise in temperature (like .2 deg C, just barely enough for my FF app to notice probably). Pretty sure it implanted at 7DPO because I woke up with cramps early that morning that went away after 10-15 mins.

6w 1d today though! Best of luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->