My Mirena Story

yeah, that doesn't sound right...i would probably call and at least get it checked out.

I have had mine for a month and have had heavy and now light bleeding everyday. The bleeding is getting pretty annoying. Hopefully it stops soon, other than that, it did not hurt to get put in, and no side effects that I can tell (so far). I'm nervous about weight gain though.

Well ladies, my time with Mirena ended today. It would of been 6 months tomorrow but it needed to come out!

My bleeding kept increasing, I kept having awful cramping and localized pain so I went back to my doctor. Everything looked fine - it was in the right place, there was no infections, but for some reason it was not behaving like it should. So I had it removed.

Removal was very painful. I didn't take any pain meds before hand as I wasn't sure if I would be getting it taken out, and boy did I wish I had them!! Still having awful pelvic pain 8 hrs later even with some Motrin.

Here's hoping this "fertile myrtle" will stay baby free for a while so I can heal and hopefully my cycles will return to normal (I'm so over the 4 week long "periods"!!).

:hugs: that sounds so scary. I hope you heal quickly :flow:

based on some further research i have done, ive decided against it...

so sorry you had to go through that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"