My mom is telling me not to use this name.. Is it really so bad?

First of all I know this is completely my and my OH's decision and my mom has no right to tell me that I shouldn't use a certain name but anyway, I just want some opinions.

We've decided on Ivy as a first name, and my mom does like it. She hates the middle name, which we want to be Aurora. Is Ivy Aurora really so bad? My mom said its hideous and my daughter will hate it. So wdyt?

I was in a similar situation with a bunch of people with my baby's name. His first name was loved which is Zachary but his middle name which we chose to use Herbert after my grandfather (who just passed within the last week.) Everyone said he will hate it and things but I didn't care I had my reasoning behind it which was to remember my pap. So that is what we are doing. I love the name you have picked out and as I tell everyone while it is my and OH's decision it's also not really used that much except in a legal form or for me when my kids are in trouble lol :haha: I think it's a beautiful name you have chosen and if you and OH agree then stick with it and use it whether anyone else approves or not. :hugs:

I love it, but I'm a disney fanatic so I would!

I think it flows really well.

Oooh that's beautiful! I think they flow together well too!

I love it!

It's your child, and if YOU love the name, I think you should follow your <3!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->