my mum does my nut in.

Mummy2B21

Mum of Two
Reaction score
So the conversation goes:

Mums in the kitchen ironing my 19yo brothers clothes.
I walk in with baby & she goes ohh your mummy will be doing this for you when your older implying when hes same age as my bro.
So I said no I won't he'll be doing it himself I'm not going to be his slave her response your going to be a lazy mother I can see it!!

Wtf. I'm a lazy mother because I want my son to look after his self when he is older instead of doing wverything for him still aged 19. Plus my other brother is 27 and she has to call him every morning and night to make sure he gets up for work and has eaten Lol if I ever become a mother like her I need to be shot!! Ugh.

She also snoops round my brothers room no one is aloud privacy as she ia entitled to know everything as were her 'kids' she went snooping my brothers bedroom when his gf was in hospital to try find clues why she is in hosp for. She listens through the doors to everyone's convos then gwts the storys wrong started telling us all my bro gf had an sti when she had cyst on her ovaries ect she drives me mad. I can't wait to move out next year.

Rant over!!

Cant be as bad as my mum my brother is 34 lives at home and she washes and irons all his clothes like some sort of maid and cooks all his food while he does nothing. I certainly wont have such dependent children. My toddlers know how to do more stuff than he does.

Join the club...I can't stand my 'mother' she doesn't even deserve the title....wouldn't do anything for her kids unless it benefited her...x

Cant be as bad as my mum my brother is 34 lives at home and she washes and irons all his clothes like some sort of maid and cooks all his food while he does nothing. I certainly wont have such dependent children. My toddlers know how to do more stuff than he does.

Ah wow it amazes me it really does. My mum would do the same for my brothers till the day she dies the only thing stopping her doing everything for my eldest brother is that my dad had to kick him out years ago after black listing our house and wont have him back.

Never the less she takes food around to him she has sneakes into ger bag and coat pockets because he would prefer spend his money on games so my dad ends up paying for his food its unbelievable I think it must be a male thing as I can not stand my mum doing anything for me and none of them care about mum doing it all don't thank her either its more of a duty she has to do god forbid anything happens to mum they wont know whats hit them.
I would never want that for my son, but she thinks i must be lazy for not wanting to makes you laugh dont it.

Baby says no!

Eta omg wrong thread :blush:

yeah they go on holidays and leave him with food and money and when they go out for dinner they bring him dinner home from their fav restaurant! and he used to call me ranting that they went out and left him with no dinner ! Never would do that for me ever and I went back home years ago and all that was always going on and I had to pay for my own food and cook it, they ate in front of me if i had no money for food. My mum likes to justify it by saying there are other 34 year olds that live with their parents and that he isnt all there yet perfectly fine to do as he pleases including going clubbing all the time. And treat her like crap , bites the head off her and will not to a thing and is permanently unhappy because he things he should get everything and dosnt get enough.

My teenage boys are 17, 16 and 14. Right now they are ironing their trousers and shirts for school tomorrow. I am teaching them to be practical, independent and responsible young men. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->