My Mum...(rant..sorry)

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:cry::cry: I can't ask for help with her anymore, every single time (i'm not exaggerating) i need her to take oliver for me (bens parents work, my dad cannot look after him on his own due to mobility issues) And i only ask her if i really need to (urgent dentist appt today) I get yelled at for something.

i told my big sis lastnight (still lives with mum) wat time my appointment today was as i wasnt certain when id dropped him off last night, On facebook, she said its fine blah blah blah, while i was there to drop him off i was given the impression once i tell them wat time my appointment is at my mum would let him know so he could book an appointment forr himself at the doctors for the afternoon, So i told her.

Then today i got told my dad didnt even know yet what time my appointment was despite me telling my big sis, she didnt tell my mum, my dad didnt know, and now im being yelled at.

Everytime i need help from her, i dread it, i know that she will text me giving me shit for something i have or havent done, to the point where i dont even wanna ask her anymore, even though this is urgent, i wish i never had done now.

Me and ben have our tough times, and i thought i could go to my mum for a chin wag, but now all she does is put him down, talks shit about him and makes me feel torn between them both, shes acting like a massive child, is she just bored with her life? This isnt the mum i knew, and i dunno wat the hell has happened to her, but im on the verge of no longer speaking to her, she owes me money ben is constantly bothering me about asking her for, but i dont cause i hate arguing, and i know i wont get it back.

I'm so angry and upset right now.:cry: I was crapping myself as it is about the dentist today (almost phobia), i'm going on my own, i didnt need to be made to feel bad like i just dumped my son onto them with no reason and no care for my dad,....Sorry this was so long...

Iforget to mention when i fell on the ice at 13 weeks and i had bleeding and pain, i needed her to take oliver while i went for my scan and i got made to feel guilty that they wouldnt be able to be taken shopping that afternoon because id put my plans before theirs.

awww hun, thats not good. Mum's eh?

I dont really know what to say didnt want to read n run :hugs: xx

and having a scan after falling is not a plan. U r going to need medical attention for that! I think u r best off not letting it bother u, try n let it go over your head. They r still having your little'un when u need them to so dont feel bad for it. Its not like u r 'dumping' him off to go shopping with friends, its for genuine reasons that dont occur everyday. Try not to let it upset u. Easier said than done i know, my mum gets a bit odd on me regularly and so does my sister i just totally ignore it. I was yelled at for getting back later than i anticipated from my dating scan and my sis had the kids, she went nuts not on the day dragged it up 2 weeks later. I kind of understand how u feel. Like treading on egg shells around them.

my mums worse if it makes you feel better lol my sons nearly 4 and she has never not even one time looked after my son for me not even for an hour its a bit upsetting as when ive asked her she says well shes had her children and dosent wanna be looking after kids all the time anymore fair enough except she babysits my sisters children all the time :S x

My dad just called cause i sent him a txt saying sorry if i mucked up his appointment and stuff and he was totally fine!!!!!! its my mum being a total bitch over nothing?..wat the hell is wrong with her? i think im gonna back off her for a while, she makes out like everyone is so upset with me blah blah blah n then they contact me themselves after ive gotten a huge slating off her saying theyre fine not angry with me or owt so wat gave me that impresssion?

Pissedoff.com!!!!!!

miss cakes my mum doesnt have mine or my sisters kids but she'll have my 2 brothers kids whenever. She says our kids r too young. My eldest child is the same age as my brothers eldest and his youngest is 3 months old! My sisters baby is 9 months old. Ijust ask my mil to mind them if needed. I cant ask my sis cuz her boyfriend is an a-hole n i nearly battered him the other day 4 calling me a p*** taker, my sis had the kids over night, i didnt even ask she wanted them to sleepover her new home couldnt say no, yet somehow im the p-taker?! Grrrrr. Sorry candyApple im raving away on ya thread. Families r weird, i think its a crying shame u cant pick em sometimes. I rather go it alone. Sod the lot of em. Im glad ur dad is ok with u tho Xx

aye my dad made me feel a lot better about it all...i honestly thought the lot of them had-had a good bitch about me and were really upset.

my mum will do anything for me if i ask but you can tell she isnt happy and i sometimes say to my oh why didnt she just say no drives me up wall

she never tells my step dad she offered or its been arranged for ages and i get him having go at me for leaving things till last minute

told my oh last week that i am not asking anymore if she wants to help she will offer

i mentioned to her on phone that i was taking little man with me to my gtt and she offered so i made sure i text step dad and thanked him well in advance so i dont get earache

aww such a shame ladies, i wish i had my mum and dad to moan about :o( ...my dad died at 42 when i was 18 and my mum died 3 years later at the age of 51 when i was 21....my kids never had much time with there nanny and grandad, and i have had to do everything by myself with not much help, including spliting up with my kids dad, but that has now made me independent and stubborn lol.....i have a new partner now and expecting our little boy after loosing a little boy at 20 weeks last febuary...(could have done with my mum then)..its a amazing what u can do on your own when u havent got no 1 ...chin up ladies xxxx

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/p5VOm12.png

sorry to hear that i lost my dad a couple years ago and im a single parent of 2 soon to be 3 aswell so know that if you got to you certainly can do it yourself my mum has hardly spent any time with my son since he was born and she dosent have the excuse of being dead so thats mainly what saddens me not the fact i dont get any help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->