My names Charlene

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
& I'm a baby clothes shop o'holic!!!

:dohh:

I recently sold a big bundle of clothes to one of the girls ... there was only 1/3 of what I had ...I couldn't part with the rest!

I have just FILLED another large pop up basket with 'too small' clothes :blush:

I have LOADS of clothes in her drawers now that either still fit or maybe about to fit (lil big) .... I've also filled a large pop-up basket full of 'too big' clothes (anything up to 12 months).... then I came down stairs and my dining table is full from yesterdays shopping trip of will fit soon & too big clothes (anything up to 12 months)!

Erm :blush: I'm addicted!

I was recently thinking I'm not spending my money on silly things like I use to IE: a dble choc foundtain my OH said was a waste that I swore I'd use ...haven't! :haha: but my bank balance hasn't shown this change & its because I'm addicted to buying baby things in fact my bank balance is worse off muahaha

Anyone the same? :baby:

Hannah's not even here yet and it's rare that we go shopping and don't come back with something for her :lol: And I have another problem..........everyone I know is having or have had a little girl and when I go to buy gifts for them I always end up wanting to keep it for Hannah :blush: :rofl:

I'm pretty much the same - in Hannahs nursery we have bags full of clothes up until she is 2 years old and find ourselves still buying things if they are a good buy!

im exactly the same , i have bags and bags and bags full of clothes for carly , i learnt my lesson though so ella doesnt have as much as carly did. I am not joking but my OHs mum has atleast 20 bin bag fulls of clothes in her loft and we have ours full in our loft full of them. I seriosly need to get rid lol!

Awful habit! I have now started to treat myself which i never did with carly it was all her! Its hard to stop though hehe!!

:blush:...
same here, i could be nipping to tesco for bread and still come back with something for my gummy one! think there's a baby-onimous??

The same? Oh god yes!!

I have just put 3 huge boxes of baby clothes that are too small in the garage, fact is, ive not parted with any, I just cant. I have lots of clothes in her drawers and wardrobe that are too big and a great big box full of clothes that are too big.

Trouble is, it dosent stop at baby clothes, its toys, pushchairs and other bits & bobs too... Especially when I see a bragain!

x

:blush:...
same here, i could be nipping to tesco for bread and still come back with something for my gummy one! think there's a baby-onimous??
Hahaha

Went to ASDA last week & my Aunt said to me "step away from the baby clothes Charlene" was like HELL NO! PSent more on her than I did on shopping :rofl:

With my daughter, I was so like this. After you have your second, you tend to slow down. I did anyhow. And I feel for this third one as all I have is mostly used clothing for him.

Actually, my OH was saying to me that my daughter's clothes were starting to look shabby. I said both of them need new clothes.......ha, hint, give me your bank card honey so I can go shopping.

I'm the same... I desperately need some new summer clothes that aren't too small for me but everytime I go shopping, I end up buying loads of clothes for Josh and nothing for me!!!

I'm also addicted to mexx baby clothes... I don't think I'm gonna be satisfied until I get every outfit of their summer collection. It is THE MOST STUPID thing to spend such amount of money on baby clothes especially when Josh is growing so quickly... But I can't help it! I LOVE seeing him in all those nice cute little outfits!

My husband is thinking I'm crazy but I said to him that our baby boy will only be a baby once! :happydance:

hmmm, I am more into toy and baby carrier shopping ;)

yeah, I always find a toy, which I think would be lovely for her and slings and carriers I could buy many, many, many ...

Juleika is mostly half-naked or naked anyway, 'cos of here eczema :hi:

i'm the same, got loads of clothes from Kacy was little buy still buying loads for Kira its Crazy

**hands up**

My oh must think Katie is huge cause she grows out of clothes so quick :blush: thus needing more! :D But who needs 22 dresses in the same size :blush: Evert single time I go into a shop and theres something different I buy it as it "will be so cute on her" My latest ensemble is from next and its for a party Katie is going to on saturday...I bought it and its gorgeous but then as its sleeveless I had to buy a little cardi to match then I'm not sure she has the shoes in the right shade of pink (she has at leat 2 dozen pairs of shoes :dohh: ) so they cost 6 quid :dohh: then she 'needed' socks...oh brother my darling husband will not know whats hit him, but it was for a party! :rofl:

this is not to mention what I bought for her 2 year old brother :blush: he got a whole outfir then I seen 'shoes' to match it in next :blush: I mean for gods sake hes going to a party where there is a bouncy castle where he'll take off his bleedin shoes :dohh: but they are adorable.

so yes my names Annette and I too am a babyshopoholic!

I'm holding on to loads of mine incase we have anothe girl if we suceed that is. Cert to be a boy :rofl: Then I'll sell on - some stuff is hardly worn but then do you find you buy lovelyyyy things for LO bu it just doesn't suit baby?!

Just got back from the hospital tour (which is conveniently located next to a mall) :lol: Bought another outfit and a play gym thing for the baby...........but I didn't spend as much as Stan he bought himself a leather coat :rofl:

See if I was you I'd have gone back to the baby shop and matched what he spent.

:lol:

See if I was you I'd have gone back to the baby shop and matched what he spent.

:lol:

Oh we're going furniture shopping this weekend for baby and for my scrap booking storage units...........I'll beat what he spent on the jacket :rofl:

Im keeping what we have just incase we have another, but I just dont know how much more I can keep, ive just so little space, gone are the days I used to park my car in the garage.

x

I've got boxes & boxes - I buy pampers box of nappies & then use the box for clothes!

I can't part with anything, I've kept everything & I keep buying!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->