My Neighbour

Pink Flowers

Reaction score
He asked yesterday when I was due. I looked at him and went I am not pregnant.... His face was a picture :rofl:

I am quite big and waddling due to pelvis and he went oh sorry.. I went July.. you really think I am just fat then :haha:

Awww, poor guy! I admit, I laughed while reading this, imagining your neighbor's face!

Good laugh for the morning ;)

HAHAHA.. That's hilarious. During pregnancy, we've gotta have our fun somehow, right? ;)

HAHAHA.. That's hilarious. During pregnancy, we've gotta have our fun somehow, right? ;)

we do, I used to do it all the time last time, this time no one has really asked, they have just started talking about babies, and what I have etc.

I have ALWAYS wanted to do this, especially to random strangers who make comments, but I'm too chicken. :winkwink:

Haha, I like it. I told sum1 the other day that my IBS was playing up. They clearly didn't believe me as I look like I've swallowed a giant light bulb!!

the neighbour keeps looking at me strangely I am wondering if he is wondering if I am actually pregnant now :haha:

brilliant would of loved to see his face, bet he went red with embarrassment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->