My new best friend is...

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
...the Dr Brown bottle!!!! OMG it's bloody brilliant!!

My mum had bought us the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles, but Morgan just couldn't take to the teats as they are so floppy. So on the advice of a midwife, we went and bought some box standard bottles, but she would end up spitting out and drooling a huge amount of milk.

So yesterday, I asked my mum to pick me up a Dr Brown bottle with a slow teat (level 1) from town to try, and we just tried it out. And Morgan didn't dribble a single drop! She seems far more contented too and is now spark out in her pram!!! :happydance:

I totally recommend the Dr Brown system, and although it's a bit more expensive than everything else, it is so worth every penny! Gonna have to try and grab a couple more of them later!!!

I use Dr Brown too. Grace has never been colicky although she just like to dribble a bit!

Same here to a degree.......tabs has reflux and i think that makes any trapped wind worse to the point she was screaming for 3 hours each night and would only stop screaming in the upright position.
We changed to dr browns last thursday and noticed a DRAMATIC change in her,she was bringing what wind she did have up really easily. She is using the level 2 teats as her formula is thicker (cow and gate comfort 1) and couldnt get any out of the level 1.
I am wondering whether to go for the level 3 (6m+) though as sometimes she takes an hour or more to finish 4-5 oz
is this wise?

I now use the tommee tippee closer to nature anti colic ones...they are really similar to dr brown bottles...they are fab x

Hmm well i went for it and got tabs the level 3 teats.....for 6month+ babies!
her feed is sooooo thick and finally she is feeding at a normal speed and not taking so long she is into the next feed cycle!
Only thing is i have to sit her up a bit or she guzzles it so quickly she chokes. If i let her she would probably finish it in 10 mins but i pace her and let her have a breather.
i have the tommee tippee closer to nature bottles too but the feed wont go through the holes.....do they do a bigger flow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->