My New Buggy....

KX

Reaction score
I needed a new buggy as this: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YOU2-COSATTO...ryZ53681QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

was no good for Rebecca, as she couldnt fit in the cosy toes as she is soo tall and the harness was strangling her even at its longest (she is a skinny minnie so god knows why!). I couldnt understand why they say this is for up to 4 years when my 2 year old looked like the hulk bursting out it!

Anyway, Lucy has issues with buggy's, she hates being in it 1: as rebecca was always turning to the side poking her eyes or hitting her and 2: anytime some stranger speaks to her she screams the place down and is absolutely inconsolable-it is shocking, but she hates strange faces, so constantly wants picked up!

Anyway my mum was the one who said I needed a new buggy for all the above reasons, and said I should consider a tandem, with LUcy being at the back obviously, meaning she wont be seeing to many strangers or getting battered by her sister!

SO I found the one I needed and wanted-and can you believe it, its a Phil and Teds! I was never a fan of them, and still amn't in a 100% agreement with the "under" child but it suits my needs with Lucy especially. So my mum leant us the money and bought this little beauty on the CC....

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc..._mmc=Froogle-_-Shopping Sites-_-CPC-_-Froogle

But from Glasgow Pram Centre £379.99

So it arrives on Monday, and I have to pay my mum back £75 a month!

Im gonna be selling the cosatto-loved it, as it was so cute, but my poor Princess is way too big for it!

xx

They make me nervous with one baby on top, what if it collapsed or something? ah.

It does look nice though.

I didn't know they did it in pink, that's so cute!

They make me nervous with one baby on top, what if it collapsed or something? ah.

It does look nice though.

Id sue the arse of them, my poor squashed Lucy!:rofl:

K dont worry there's no chance of the higher up child falling on the one below - you'll see what I mean when you get it.

I've got the P&T Sport in charcoal and I love it. Finlay is still lying flat so Olivia is in the doubles seat on top, it's so easy to push and I never have a problem getting in and around shops. Storage is a bit crap but I've got pannier bags and bag clips which solve that. I'd also recommend a P&T handbag, it's just a slim thing that fits at the top of the handle but means you can put a coffee and your purse in there

WOw! That is the funniest thing I've seen, in a good way! You'd never dream of finding this in our Canadian stores. I'm sure they'd be popular though. I'm just wondering... the older kid goes below, right? And does he get any view? Sorry if I seem weird, I'm just amazed by this!!!

Looks ace :D: Hope its a good one when it arrives x

Im guessing any pram has the potential to go wrong. I can't see it collapsing on your babies :shock:

I see them a lot around here in my area and to me they look very convient for two, as they are not as wide!!!
only the one sitting underneath cannot see as much, but they can't have all :baby:

wish you fun with your new buggy :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"