My new puppies born on Thursday!!

jms895

Reaction score
They are so cute! Cant believe my dog had 9 babies and they are all alive!! We had to get one breathing as it came out not in the sac and had a lung full of blood so we had to give her a squeeze and a rub but now she is the biggest greediest one! We have 5 boys and 4 girls. Mum was soooo brave and just grunted them all out :happydance: :happydance:
They are all brindle like mum with bits of white on them.
They just sound like babies and are grunting when feeding and crying and sqeaking bless em.
It was amazing!! Pics for you xx

Attachments

• dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 61
  • dogs2.jpg
    dogs2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 60
  • dogs3.jpg
    dogs3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 46
  • dogs4.jpg
    dogs4.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 51
  • dogs5.jpg
    dogs5.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 56
They are adorable!!!!!

I love the last pic, that is so cute!

i giggled atthe second pic he looks like hes just got in after a ruff night on the town hehe there gorgeous hunni :)

Awwww!!! I WANT ONE!! There so cute!! Congrats on the babies!! Mommy looks very tired, but who isnt after giving birth lol :)

Thanks girls, I am so proud :cloud9: Just cant believe there are 9 of them. Poor doggie I think just thought when will it ever stop!! Very brave and know she will put me to shame when I have to push one out! :dohh:
They are keeping me and OH up on rotas to make sure they all get fed and winded to pooh every 2 hours bless em!

They are adorable, and you seem to be doing such a good job looking after them hun! A huge congrats! :D

I have just bottle fed the runt again, she is alot littler than the others and they steal all the milk and as there are 9 and only 8 nipples, I bottle feed a different one every 2 hours. We have to rotate them too as she is layed on her side so only 4 or 5 can latch on at once. They are so sweet making the mmm noise and the sucking :cloud9:

They are Old English Mastiff cross with American bulldog (called a Mastibull!)

If you go to this link, they will look a bit similar to this https://www.dogbreedinfo.com/m/mastibull.htm

Ohh and they grow to about 8 or 9 stone :lol:

omg so so cute...my mams dog had 5 once and honest by time they were 8wk she cudnt wait4them 2 go! all boys tho ,messin about running in there food etc!! glad it werent in my house!!

so cute!

They are gorgeous :)i want one but i have just got a new staffie pup today so i reckon my DF would go a bit nuts lol :happydance:

They are beautiful! Good job mom and grandma! hehe

They are soooooo cute! I cant believe theres 9! Are you keeping any of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->